Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

It's really interesting...

Ashalina

Ashalina

Pakistan

The idea of this thread could exactly improve our english…I want your participation in it…It can also benefits our english writing skills…

Im giving u a topic and u have to written lines on it,minimum 4 lines and maximum how much u can write…also u post your topic for other members and game will have a interesting starting…

Sorry If there's any mistake in my english…

Today topic is "MONEYED ASSISTANCE TO POORS"

02:49 PM Nov 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangbaoqiong

China

hi, I very much agree with your point of view. Change of poverty must first  to chage the mind.There are many causes led to poverty,personal force can not solve the problem. Many people are still surrfering now, like some African,latin Americans and  people lived in china's backward westen area. Cause i don't have a lot of money, so i think the best way to help those very poor people is to close their heart, try to understand their mind.Now i plan to jion the group which are going to asist the education of remote areas. When i have the capability to paticipate in charitable courses, i will do more things i can do. Goverment has it's obligation, and we also have the duty to concentrate on the poeple around us, that's both important.   I also want to leran Italians!

08:50 AM Nov 18 2007 |

Ashalina

Ashalina

Pakistan

Thanks adam and wang for your participation..

I start with the second topic,I sent…."How do u spend your day?"

I start my day with the same thoughtsEmbarassed...then I breakfast and take some interesting articles to read(nowasdays reading english newspapers)....Actually,I've passed my intermediate and now going to engineering university after december,So I easily find lots of time to do something except my course study.But I really love to work on my studies.Then I lunch with my parents,when they comeback from their works,both do job.Give some time to internet.Sometimes watch t.v and in the last, dinner with whole family, including two brothers,when they get free from their works..

01:30 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Ashalina

Ashalina

Pakistan

Yes dignified,being computer student is really hard that u should have to work with full concentration..best of luck for your studies.

07:31 AM Nov 20 2007 |

chandru007

chandru007

India

which one “important in life” ?

08:30 AM Nov 20 2007 |

Ashalina

Ashalina

Pakistan

Chandru,do u mean to say.."Things improtant in life"?

09:42 AM Nov 20 2007 |

jenny217

jenny217

China

I am a Chinese girl ,my english is not so good.especially in writing.but i 'd like to leave sth here.

Everyday i get up at 7:00,do some morning excises,After breakfast.,i have to start my work .as a computer teacher.i have a lot of chance with Internet.playing computer games ,chatting with my colleagues in the same office.having classes.then prepare lunch myself.Usually, i read some chinese novels at home in the afternoon.or invite some of my friends to do shopping until supper time. in the evenings ,i usually watch TV or watch movie on computer. it 's 23,i go to sleep.

that 's my day.maybe it is not exciting.but i am used to it.

01:58 PM Nov 20 2007 |