Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am new here:-)

66rose

China

Hello,everybaby! I am new here:-) I am Rose,from Shanghai,China. This is a beautiful city.Have you been here? If you want to know anything about my city,please ask me, you are welcome~~

10:39 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

thansk for reply, i m from karachi and working in a pharma company , nice to meet with you, you can also send me mail at . or if you have mobile i will call you if you want to talk with me.

Regards

11:47 AM Nov 21 2007 |

66rose

China

Can you see my photo?

11:56 AM Nov 21 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I mean pharmaceutical company, i love travelling and watching movies, basically i m a loving and caring person. if you accept my friendship i hope you will find me a good, loving and caring friend. if you want to talk with me on phone then i can call you.

Regards.

12:01 PM Nov 21 2007 |

66rose

China

Coincidence, I am in a medical company too. It is so interesting! And you are the first person I meet in this web. HOHO.

But I am working now, so I can,t take phone.

Can we chat in this forum?

12:11 PM Nov 21 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

its ok, if you have any problem to talk on a phone at office, actually i just want to call you for hello/ hi and just for communications.Its really a surprise that we both are working in a same field. you can also send me mail at my yahoo addres i.e. pharmaman_14.

Regards.

12:22 PM Nov 21 2007 |

66rose

China

OK, we can send mail to say something about our same company, same work. HOHO .

Do you have MSN? Can you tell me?

12:58 PM Nov 21 2007 |

dokuz_yildiz

Turkey

if you ask me someting you can sand me messages . i of course want comminicate you but you have to be seriously.you often must send new messages me.

01:00 PM Nov 21 2007 |

dokuz_yildiz

Turkey

what is the shangay’s history?how your city set on? o you want someting my country? why is your life? what are you doing?how much people living your city? is your city centre big or medium.

01:09 PM Nov 21 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

i dont have hotmail address but you can send me mail at yahoo i.e. pharmaman_14 and you can send sms on my mobile if you want. please send me your yahoo address or send me mail at my yahoo address through your hotmail or yahoo address what ever you have so that we can communicate our culture , life style and working .

i hope we will good for eachother.

Regards.

01:11 PM Nov 21 2007 |

盛小燕

盛小燕

China

I come from China Hunan Province.Changsha  is a beautiful city,and if you want to understand this city, I am willing to serve as your guide, tell you everything I know. I was a cheerful girl and love making friends, and if you have the will to contact me ,my email is

01:26 PM Nov 21 2007 |