Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

To Learn Chinese Poems in English, Please Come in

Manglish

Manglish

China

Chinese culture has over 4,500 years long history. There are plenty of beautiful Chinese ancient peoms. I am translating some Chinese Zen poems into English so that Westerner can also enjoy and share the beauty of Chinese culture in English.

Learning Chinese in English is much easiler than learning English in Chinese way. If you like this idea, just drop me a message here.

03:33 PM Jun 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

konhon

China

i think it's fantastick idea. it's terrific. but i'm not good at in English.maybe i can learn some things from your way. thanks, I'll attend this topic.

12:19 AM Jun 20 2006 |

Manglish

Manglish

China

Hi, Thanks for the comment.

Please take a look here:http://emptyalmsbowl.blogsource.com/

01:35 AM Jun 20 2006 |

konhon

China

I'll take a look at it .Could you give me some opinion how i can reading this poems?

01:44 AM Jun 20 2006 |

Manglish

Manglish

China

You will have a better idea after you visit the link.

The posts there are mostly Chinese ancient zen poems but translated into English. It is bilingual that you can compare and cross-check between both Chinese and English.

I did this Blog in order to share Chinese Zen flavors with western zen practitioners.

01:53 AM Jun 20 2006 |

kethy1216

kethy1216

China

so good ,i like this line to improve my english .it is hard to know them at first .

02:51 AM Jun 21 2006 |

Manglish

Manglish

China

Thank you for your comments.

Hard saying but easy work out, just make your mind and start learning process.

Please come back often.

Have a great work out.

05:20 AM Jun 21 2006 |

eengrem

Kuwait

Hi,,,,i agree with you ,,there is some ideas maybe makeing the learning is easy ,,

Sir ,where i can find this link?

MSN :

this is my MSN ,,welcome any time ,,all people is welcome to chat with me

bye

04:10 PM Jan 23 2007 |

Gaia

Gaia

United Kingdom

Thankyou very much Manglish!

I am a student of Taoism and Zen and am trying to learn Mandarin and more about Chinese and Indian cultures. It s very kind of you to spend the time putting the poems on the internet and to share them with others.

Thankyou again Laughing

05:19 PM Jan 23 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

That's great, I am interested to learn more about Chinese poems, especially Zen could motivate ourself to find the power inside us which is beyond of what we have thought. Appreciate for what you have done, thank you, Manglish.

01:49 AM Jan 24 2007 |