Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I m looking for a partner for the comenius project urgently.

patasana09

patasana09

Turkey

we are from turkey in a high school. you know the most difficult part of the project is to find a partner and your partners’ determination.today I have left a lot of messages wherever I contact -school adresses ,forums and my personal contacts…).I am waiting for replies from them.
firstly we are planning to find partners and then discuss on a project which should be acceptable ,interesting and suitable for our schools.we are willing to be a coordinator school.
we are so eager to see you among us.you know we have a short time for the project applications so can you contact to me soon?
thanks

08:38 PM Nov 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

patasana09

patasana09

Turkey

ıs there anybody there?CryCry

10:02 AM Nov 28 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m new in this forum, i m male 35 from asia and working in a pharma company last 10 years, i really want to improve my english and want to make friends, i love travelling and want to see different culture. few years back i visited europe and like France,Switzerland,Holland and Germany very much. I hope you will find me a loving and caring friend. You can also send me mail at my yahoo address i.e. . Pleas reply.

10:06 AM Nov 28 2007 |

baby judy

baby judy

China

Don't worry !!!

10:09 AM Nov 28 2007 |

patasana09

patasana09

Turkey

ı 'm always here for u?thank u so much

10:14 AM Nov 28 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m from karachi, pakistan. and working in a pharma company as "Assistant Manager" and please let me know about yourself.

10:29 AM Nov 28 2007 |

patasana09

patasana09

Turkey

ı m from turkey,a teacher in a high school and 30 years old.ı had a friend in Pakistan before but we both were very busy to contact.and u ?

07:55 PM Nov 28 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Thanks for reply, i m happy to meet with you, can also send me mail at my address i.e. pharmaman_14 at yahoo., also please let me know your yahoo or hot mail address so that i can send you mail. Regards

05:48 AM Nov 29 2007 |

crazy quiet

Saudi Arabia

iam new her…i cant writ english all the time…can any body help me pleaseEmbarassed

06:14 AM Nov 29 2007 |

ss52

Iraq

I interested to talk with you and find partners for speak english with them please add me in yahoo messenger my Id is "sziayan"

06:33 AM Nov 29 2007 |

Nahid Amin

Sudan

Greetings to All,

I'm Nahid from Sudan. I'm so week in english i would like to improve my english. as the same time i'm so happy to get frends.

Please help me to learn english and also please correct my language. 

07:08 AM Nov 29 2007 |