Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

ways of agreeing/disagreeing

jonnyteller

Bolivia

Hello there!

How are you guys doing? I hope you are all doing great.

My name is Jonny and I'm a non-native English teacher here in Bolivia, heart of South America.

This is the third time I post a letter here. This time I would like to know if you guys can tell me where I can find exercises about confirming/disagreeing. e.g. That's right; of course; of course not; I agree; I disagree;and more.

I've tried some ESL/EFL sites, but I haven't found anything. If you know something, please replied to me. I'll really appreciate your help. By the way, if you're looking for a real friend, let me tell you that you've found one.

See you next time!

Best Wishes

Jonny Algarañaz 

10:36 PM Jul 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hi dear teacher! I'm doing great and you ? I'm Anas from morocco I'm 17 years old.I learnt english 2 years ago just by myself without getting any help from a teacher or someone else and I know I've done a great job hihiihih . I'm now looking for what you asked for just wait I'll let you know as soon as I finish

and I'll be glad to add you as a friend and a teacher lol

bye bye take care

04:26 PM Jul 18 2006 |

jonnyteller

Bolivia

Dear friend

I read your message. I don't know how to thank you for the interest that you showed in my question about ways of agreeing/disagreeing. I hope you can find something. It's for my students.

I'm very amazed at the way you learned English; without any help. You're a brave man. By the way, yuor English is very good. How about your pronunciation?

Well, I'll be expecting your reply. Bye for now.

Sincerely

Jonny Algarañaz

11:07 PM Jul 18 2006 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Dear friend!

I guess I found something useful http://autoenglish.en.wanadoo.es/gr.sodo.i.htm

I hope I helped you

thanks and take care bye bye for now.

02:59 PM Jul 19 2006 |

janiss

janiss

United States

concur is a pretty popular one  it means agree

12:59 PM Jul 22 2006 |

jonnyteller

Bolivia

Hello Janiss

Thank you for your help. Well, let me tell you that it's the first time that I hear the word concur. I had never heard it before. Where did you learn it? at school?

Can you tell me how and in what situations I can use it?

Bye for now

Love

Jonny

12:33 AM Jul 23 2006 |