Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need a partner to practise oral english on internet

jianer666

jianer666

China

if any of u are in the same situation as me ,u've been wanting to improve spoken english,but  can't find one to get the ball rolling,or shy ,whatever it is. u r welcome to speak with me. though i don't speak english fluent currently, that's exactly why we should do it ,i won't disappoint u .  so , c'mon we can make it better if we try ~

pls add me :   jianer666@hotmailcom

05:31 PM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

faria khan

Pakistan

helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooo do you wanna chat with me?

04:19 PM Dec 06 2007 |

tomsa25

India

i too need someone to practice spoken english. so i'm ready but don't know how to initiate though i do have my headphone with mic ready.

06:06 PM Dec 06 2007 |

tomsa25

India

hi, i too need the partner to speak/chat to improve my english. so i can join you.

06:11 PM Dec 06 2007 |

goofy2

goofy2

Morocco

hey everybody i have the same problem i'm good i writing but not in communication at all so i'd like to practice oraly there's my MSN for whom wants to talk with me: Wink ..... see u!

06:43 PM Dec 06 2007 |

narminka

Azerbaijan

let’s be friend.this is my problem either.my

06:56 PM Dec 06 2007 |

Lerika1

Ukraine

Hi everybody!!! I would like to practice my  doesn't good english with different people from all the world!!! Write me on my ICQ – 450468335!!!
I'm 21 years. I'll be wait your message!!!!!Laughing

09:28 PM Dec 06 2007 |

goofy2

goofy2

Morocco

is my MSN we can b friend ^^

09:37 PM Dec 06 2007 |

goofy2

goofy2

Morocco

is my MSN we can b friend ^^

09:37 PM Dec 06 2007 |

Élida

Élida

Brazil

Hey everybody!!!! I´m a brazilian Christian and need a lot to improve my english on talk… If someone here want to talk with me, can send me a message in my profile, and I will answer soon, can believe!

I´m waiting for answers…

see you, people!

God Bless!

12:40 AM Dec 07 2007 |

niuzhenguo

China

summerlemon i need a partner to practise oral english on internet 06:44 PM Dec 05 2007

i'm newer !

i want to improve my english!i cannot stand my poor english! 

12:48 AM Dec 07 2007 |