Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Whether all people are lonely?

aleksey

aleksey

Ukraine

The last year I live and I work in Kiev. It is all career, it is necessary to think of the future. But here I don’t have present friends, and relatives all mine in native Vinnitsa. To me it’s lonely enough. I’m in general independent guy, but sometimes you start to think, and whether it is necessary to you? Career, money?

12:20 PM Dec 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

Next year I'll go to study in Kyiv (If I'll enter the University I want) and will leave my native Zaporizhzhya with my friends, family.  Now I'm afraid=| Maybe I'll feel such a loneliness too…

12:57 PM Dec 12 2007 |

aleksey

aleksey

Ukraine

so, you are from Zaporizhzhya, i’ve been theire last week.
what university you whant to enter?

01:06 PM Dec 12 2007 |

caiyu

caiyu

China

hehe … I'll go to study in the USA next year ,too …just myself , although i afraid ,i believe if i can stick it out and i'll win …...

not only me ,also u …... go on …...

01:09 PM Dec 12 2007 |

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

hmmm you will laugh, maybe: KNU im. Shevchenko or KPI. nobody believs that i can enter it. but I believe and only this is important. and also i'm not stupid8)) i'll finish school with golden medal (i think))

01:16 PM Dec 12 2007 |

aleksey

aleksey

Ukraine

Thanks for understanding, in any case I’have some planes for the future… and nobody said that itll be easy!!!!

01:22 PM Dec 12 2007 |