Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

High School

jojo Mclaughlin

Cambodia

Some people think that High School is a big disaster! Some time they even hate High School haft to death. High School is the most riskiest place during teens.Nobody knows why they feel that way. In fact, its consequences are because of themselves.

01:24 AM Dec 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

High school in China is very busy to study knowledge and ready for going to college.

01:35 AM Dec 13 2007 |

jojo Mclaughlin

Cambodia

Asia high schools are one of the most busiest education places in the world. Students like in China are ranking high in academic field, though. Of course, they mostly overload with hardworks in school. Anyway, I am one of the former senior in high school, and still dreaming of going back to high school to achieve more than I did. Even, I know now I'm a freshman in college and it'll never be happened to be going back, unless I can travel through time. So, all you guys! who are young and are free,please, grabe your day and make your life extraordinary.

09:05 AM Dec 20 2007 |

saila

saila

Canada

yeh somebody thinks high schol is bysy to gain knowledge.

09:10 AM Dec 20 2007 |