Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who can help me improve my English?

silinwei

silinwei

China

Hello, everyone here. I am a postgraduate in China. I am a man, thirty years old. My major is education. I like to make friends all over the world .My English is quite poor. I hope for helps to improve it. My dream is to go to other countries to continue my study. I also know that English is one of the most important skills for the people who traveling in foreign countries. So English is the thing preventing me going forward. Can you help me to realize my dream? If you accept me, I’ll be very happy. Being friends, we can help each other. I can share my experience with you, such as my knowledge, my ideals, and the cultures in my country. Please contact me: silinwei at hotmail dot com or silinwei at 163 dot com (They are my addresses). I’ll wait for your mail every day. Thanks for your helps and your trust. I am sure we should be good friends in the future.

05:25 PM Dec 13 2007 |