Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

memory

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

The most memorable event in your life .

05:43 AM Dec 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

sad or happy , grateful or indignant, all the memory are hide in the bottom of our heart.

05:47 AM Dec 14 2007 |

pensee

pensee

China

When I was very young,I lived in a poor country.Befor I was 8 years old,I hadn't go to  kingdergarten.At that time,what I could do was play and play with many of my young friends.I think that time is the best time in my life.

I think parents shouldn't let their children go to kingdergarten too early.Because children can learn many things from playing.

07:03 AM Dec 14 2007 |

kimi++

kimi++

China

i want to forget some memories.but always remember it.that's so bad.

08:19 AM Dec 14 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

If we can't forget something someone, so let put them into our heart, when we feel lonely, we can have our memory 

09:27 AM Dec 14 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

If we can't forget something someone, so let put them into our heart, when we feel lonely, we can have our memory 

09:27 AM Dec 14 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

But i do't know what's the most thing i can't forgot ,i don't know what't the important things in my heart,so sometimes i want to know yours

09:28 AM Dec 14 2007 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

The very first time I saw the sea, I guess. it's the most beautiful and at the same time the most powerful thing in the world. I love it!

09:45 AM Dec 14 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

every one's life full with good and bad memories.and it is more better for us to remember always good ones. then we feel more happiness otherwise we become sad.

11:11 AM Dec 14 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

in my life?.....i dont wanna make this moment is the last one….so better….still have no idea….

11:24 AM Dec 14 2007 |