Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who says that compus life is relaxy?

yuhousha

yuhousha

China

I feel completely different from what some friends told.They said that compus life is so relaxy that you can do anything you want .First Ithought that is true ,after all ,lots of friends have the same idea.However,after I come to college,I feel very busy just like I am still a high school student.So I am confused!

09:33 AM Dec 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lind@

lind@

Algeria

yeah dear,im agree with you that compus life is very hard but not all pple feel that,only those who are really caring about their studies and results.so,it's good for you to find it very hard now and at the end  you 'll enjoy that and forgot about all the difficulties by reaching your aim.

i wish you all the best in your studies nchallah. 

10:54 AM Dec 15 2007 |

yuhousha

yuhousha

China

Dear lind,

first ,thanks for your words.Ithink I am enjoy my compus life,because Ifound ihave changed a lot .Ihave learned how to express,how to speak,and how to ignore which I cared about before.thanks again,for you are the first person to reply.Iam just a new member of Ebaby.

04:26 AM Dec 16 2007 |

sichengkun

sichengkun

China

i am  a student too and i do agree with you,moreover,i think my collage is boring,

07:28 AM Dec 16 2007 |

Sowa

Sowa

Poland

In Poland we don't have any equivalent of college – after secondary school (age 16-19) we go to university or other kind of 'higher' school to get bachelor, master's or engineer degree. I've just started my studies at university (but I don't live in a campus, I rent a room) and I have to say that my life now is very complicated I have no time for anything… but it's because of my faculty – on others I could have more time for entertainment.

09:52 AM Dec 16 2007 |

yuhousha

yuhousha

China

I have said  to my friend that my compus life is busy but boring .I was confused and did not what to do.then one of my best friends said that maybe because I have not some goals so that I have not impulse.I  think he is right.

07:25 AM Dec 17 2007 |

yuhousha

yuhousha

China

In a way ,I  think I have a little admiration for the education system.You know ,in china we must hold the College Entrance Exam.if we fail to pass it,we could not go to college.Since that we have studyed in a college,I think ,we should believe ourselves.we should do our best to study ,of course,and entertain.

07:34 AM Dec 17 2007 |