Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

talk about your dream

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

i believe all of us has a dream, join with us to talk about it!

let me first! I have a dream ,in my dream my mother and brother have a happy life, i hope i can be a electronic engineer, so i can have a high salary to support my family. in a word , my dream is make our family easy and happy.

what about yours?

04:43 AM Dec 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

Smile

04:54 AM Dec 17 2007 |

ELLEN.GONG

ELLEN.GONG

China

yesterday i had a dream.i dreamed a ghost on my back,then suddenly a supermatural being came on my face in order rescured me,it was very terror.

06:37 AM Dec 17 2007 |

kimpink

kimpink

China

absolutely !eveyone has  dreams ,when we are born ,we take our dreams to live in the world , i am not except too.  i  have many  dreams in  my college life , in the hope of bright future , i left my hometown to a new town to come true my dreams ,but now i am at a loss , i do not know what should i do , my job is so depressive and boring ,and most important i can not learn anyting !

i must pluck up to pursue my dream ,i believe i can make my dream come true !

06:47 AM Dec 17 2007 |

kimpink

kimpink

China

absolutely !eveyone has  dreams ,when we are born ,we take our dreams to live in the world , i am not except too.  i  have many  dreams in  my college life , in the hope of bright future , i left my hometown to a new town to come true my dreams ,but now i am at a loss , i do not know what should i do , my job is so depressive and boring ,and most important i can not learn anyting !

i must pluck up to pursue my dream ,i believe i can make my dream come true !

06:47 AM Dec 17 2007 |

zhailingna

zhailingna

China

long time ago,I think my dream is very beautiful and happy wiht my boyfriend live in shanghai ,I am a optimistic girl.but ,,,,,,,

07:05 AM Dec 17 2007 |

whirlwind

whirlwind

China

My dream is that I hope my family will be helthy and happy.

08:17 AM Dec 17 2007 |

SMALLWSH

China

When I was a little boy, I dreamed that I would be a scientist.

But now, I dream I have a lot of money and time to waste.

08:41 AM Dec 17 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

kimpink , you said"my job is so depressive and boring ,and most important i can not learn anyting !" actually,i graduated from my university this july,so i also have some confusion in my job.but i konw ,we must be more positive. we should try to make our life useful

09:17 AM Dec 17 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

kimpink you said"i  must pluck up to pursue my dream ,i believe i can make my dream come true !i "   wish everyone of us! i pray for our dream, i hope all of us have courage to make our dream come ture . i hope there is full of happiness,friendliness,and also success.

09:22 AM Dec 17 2007 |