Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love doesn't need a reason.

Linda_55

Linda_55

United States

Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
Man : I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..

Lady : You can't even tell me the reason… how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm… because you are beautiful,
because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile
because of your every movements

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became comma. The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you…
Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you

Because of your care and concern that I like you..
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile,
because of your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you…

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Do love need a reason? NO!
Therefore, I still love you…
And love doesn't need a reason

" Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart
"

09:20 AM Dec 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DingSan

DingSan

Viet Nam

exactly

10:23 AM Dec 18 2007 |

binhy98

binhy98

Viet Nam

OH, MY FRIENDS, LOVE IS ERYTHING THAT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LOVE EACH OTHER WITHOUT ANYTHING LIKE A WOMEN ASKS FOR.THAKS !

11:20 AM Dec 18 2007 |

dream-night

Algeria

i love that story u know when i read it i had tears in my eyes.love is everything and when we fall in love we become blind.so there is no reason that love need

12:19 PM Dec 18 2007 |

hunter559

hunter559

Pakistan

NICE LINDA YOU RIGHT

12:42 PM Dec 18 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

It's all very nice when we talk of it. But one can really feel it only when Love comes. And then we FEEL. We don't see, or touch, or smell, or whatever else. It's smth that creeps deep inside and starts growing. It is smth that gives you the ability to keep in touch with the partner's heart, his/her feelings, dreams, strivings, wishes. And it lets you see what this person is inside and what a great potencial he/she has, like each of us it talented in smth. Others may not notice it. And may not believe. But you just know it.
It is a little piece of the Great Love God gives us. It is a piece of how He loves us, and it makes us see each other just in the same way. We start to believe in our partner. And then we start to believe in ourselves. Because from now on you are a unity.
And that is why we love – this feeling makes us humans.

04:58 PM Dec 18 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

At first we love, and only then we see how good the person is

04:58 PM Dec 18 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

we..love.pets….

and…..we…....feel..very…sad….when..they.leave…us

why…...do..u..think…..we…..love…our…...pets? 

11:39 AM Dec 19 2007 |

aygen333

Turkey

"love doesn't need a reason" yea its a very right thing.

i wanna tell you about my old lover.i'm still loving him actually.i could not never be with him and i'll also never.i dont know maybe some day we can together but i dont think so :D i'd fallen in love at first sight and than i'd tried to make acquainted with him.at least we'd met.we'd talked,talked,talked and only talked:D i'd said that i love him and he'd said me that his mind is mixed.i'd so unhappy.but he'd continued to talk with me and than he'd dated with another girl.now,i'm with another boy,and he loves me so.but my old lover duck(his nickname:D) will always be in my heart.

12:57 PM Sep 07 2009 |