Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Moving to the next level.

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Greetings to those who entered here!

Here is another topic to discuss and share your experience.

Each of us moves in this life to another stage again and again. It is a matter of time, and a very individual one. When did you first feel you became someone else? When was that moment, that you thought "from now on i am a grown-up person" ? Or are you still between different epochs of your life? And what was it that changed you?...

01:46 PM Dec 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

stephen_niu

China

i do not remember when i have the grow-up feeling. always i forget the things happened to me, let yesterday past,

03:29 PM Dec 20 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Linguist,

I hope you must have heard name of OSHO the Indian mystic,Once I attennded his meditation camp & that really changed my whole life,I  feel I started living my life afterwards. & after that I changed every moment,every breathe gives me a new experience & I don't have time to see my sorrows.. let them be where they are, I just don't have connection with them,I feel I have enjoyed at lest 7 lives in this birth.. I feel myself to be the happiest man of the planet.

Thanks for your Good wishes & wish all of my friends Happy new year,happy eid & christmas.

05:28 PM Dec 20 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

hi my dear friend linguest,
really i dont know exactly when i am grew up may be because i dont be like i am now in one stage or in one time. but it happened through many stages. it is trial which add to our character experience and leave you in the end some one you never imagine before. but i think no one can reach to completely mature because we learn new things untill we die. we have a broverb in egypt it say ” MAN IS DYING AND HE DOES’NT LEARN
thanks dev and happy eid and christmas for all friends.

06:56 PM Dec 20 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Dear Sunnygirl,
You are right..all the stages are not too radical, they always leave us a chance for another transformation. 
I also think i am between now, but don't worry) it's ok, they shall overcome ot and find smth new. I think the main advantage of all those changes is a brand new discovery about yourself.

07:29 PM Dec 20 2007 |