Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you looking for people from special countries?

Rise

Rise

Germany

Right at this moment (not ten seconds before^^) I am asking myself, what fascinates people about other countries? Have you got a favourite country?

02:24 PM Dec 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

malleet

Spain

hi dear ….i call loudly to befriend one from england…is it possible?

12:49 AM Dec 23 2007 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

i am not looking for people from special countries but my curiosity to know about some countries lead me search for friends from there…. just this..

i hope i can visite Italy one day ) dreaming

06:17 PM Jan 18 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

I love everybody from abroad and inside Ukraine , but don't like when people do some mistakes in their letters.

11:24 PM Jan 18 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

nope. but i found one in toronto.

12:36 AM Jan 19 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

eygpt!

i've never been ..

a lot of mystery atract fans from all over the world .. 

02:11 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

I would like to talk to one from Finland someday, because I am kind of interested in cooler areas. On this site Finnish people seem to be rare.

09:56 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

Thailand. Exotic food and interesting places to go. Massage parlous and so on…..

10:11 AM Jan 19 2008 |

liydia

China

i want meet people from cezch Repulic..it is special

01:07 PM Jan 19 2008 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

No MarkChina, OffTheWall or anyone else to accuse me of discrimination and shouting at ppl? )))) no, not yet. Good =))
Actually i wasn't looking for ppl from special countries. But seems some ppl (no names) attack me and i see more and more ppl from certain countries in my FriendRequests ever day)) Ppl who don't even bother telling me smth about themselves)) The other day one of them asked me to marry him! LOL Seems they are after girls from my country.  So i had to tell him i am already engaged. But i didn't tell him i was engaged to a foreigner ))) hehehe. But honesty!! i wasn't looking for that!
What concerns me, i like Scotland =) Yahoo!!

07:48 PM Jan 22 2008 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

I beg your pardon, Dignified….

Dear Linguist,you should know that there are lots of people disturbing people,especially ladies.I can describe them as minority at Englisbaby.İt is trivial which nationality they belong to.

What was meant by this?.... i start to worry about my reputation…(if i ever had one))))

10:05 PM Jan 23 2008 |