Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you a student?

smile.rain

smile.rain

Myanmar

Hello everyone, are you studying English? i s it difficult?For me in Singapore it is not so difficult. I want to be a lawyer after i graduate.And what is your ambition?You can share your thoughts with me.Don't hesitate to call me if you are in trouble.I can help you!Ok?

06:34 AM Dec 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Annabellaf

China

i just graduated and my major is not english ,for me,learning english is difficult,cause i haven't a good enviornment .

07:22 AM Dec 25 2007 |

tracy526

tracy526

China

I like english.we use it just as a tool,we find so many friend all of the world ,It's interesting.but my english is poor,so I wanna working in a foreign-owned enterprise to enhanse my oral spoken ability.

07:45 AM Dec 25 2007 |

chenhui215

China

i like  english because it make me  communicate with friends from all over the world,and make plenty of friends that let me get the hang of something in other conutries.it is wonderful,it's my favorite,but my english is poor ,so i am here to learn english together with the people online.hope be your close frined,thanks a million.

08:42 AM Dec 25 2007 |

飞猪

飞猪

China

my writing and reading is ok ,but my spoken english and listening is very poor because of the poor environment  .I decide to go on studying to become a graduate student of an ivy school in china. 

08:50 AM Dec 25 2007 |

kuangqiaoxia

Singapore

Hi,I'm a college student in China. my English is poor .but I want to study it well .because it can make me communite with friends from all over the world, most importantly,we can learn each other .I teach you Chinese and you teach me English .OK?

08:51 AM Dec 25 2007 |

飞猪

飞猪

China

sorry , i forget to tell u, i also come from china ,but i can help u improve your writing and reading skills.

09:09 AM Dec 25 2007 |

Jimmy1983

Jimmy1983

China

I'm a graduate student in China and will graduate in the following year. My major is Environmental science and Engeering. As a graduate student, I need to read the papers written in English, it is not very difficult for me, however, my written English is so poor that I can't express my idea in my research papers, because the environmet is not so good, can you help me? I think we can make friends!

09:43 AM Dec 25 2007 |

Supergirl

Supergirl

Kazakhstan

Thanks to God I am lucky and I am here in Oxford studying an english as of september. I have little improvement, but still needs some practice. 

02:32 PM Dec 25 2007 |

el_chips

el_chips

Indonesia

I have been studying English since five years ago and now I'm studying at an Institute in Indonesia. It is very difficult for me studying English because I don't have many friends to talk daily in English and people arround me are speaking in Indonesian language. therefore, studying English for a long time, my English level is still INTERMEDIATE.

11:10 PM Dec 25 2007 |

nuga85

nuga85

Saudi Arabia

hi everyone

very interesting subject to discuss about ….realy

iam learning E insaudi arabia in the university but i feel that i need more lessons to improve my lingo …. i am ok in writing but i got confused in speaking so that my ambition is to travel to Canada or USA to become more fluent and good in the accent coz I love american accent

11:19 PM Dec 25 2007 |