Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you a student?

smile.rain

smile.rain

Myanmar

Hello everyone, are you studying English? i s it difficult?For me in Singapore it is not so difficult. I want to be a lawyer after i graduate.And what is your ambition?You can share your thoughts with me.Don't hesitate to call me if you are in trouble.I can help you!Ok?

06:34 AM Dec 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

smartry

smartry

China

i am sorry to say that my english is poor.

i want to study ENG through ENGLISH BABY.but i found it  difficult.one day,even a foreign boy said to me that i have nothing,i can't learn ENG!i am feeling so sad.

02:08 AM Dec 26 2007 |

Pole-star

Pole-star

Myanmar

hey girl ….. well done! (clapping~~~) u r more clever than I think ….. all right ….. lets me say something for myself ….. first of all ….. I wanna say Is there something wrong in my writing please forgive me ….. thats why my english  skills r so poor ….. so I was joined this site to improve my english skills ….. u know I've got a Bachelor Degree  but my english skill is still poor ….. I try my best to improve my skills & I hope thats someday I can open the door of the International languages bank ….. & also I give my best wishes to all of u who r studying the International language …..

09:24 AM Dec 26 2007 |

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

:) I have learned english since i was in grade 3 in the primary school.NOw,i am a freshman in the university.But i always feel i can't communicate with each other skilled.:(  maybe without practicing ,english 'll never be a real tool for me to make friends all over the world

01:44 PM Jan 29 2008 |

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

Sealed

04:42 PM Jan 29 2008 |

jiahui.lei

jiahui.lei

China

i'm still a student now. i`m absorbed in english. because i love english songs , movies and culture.  but i don`t improve it a lot. it is no doulbt the environment here is poor.hardly can you find a person communicate with you in english around you.      but i am trying

01:52 PM Mar 07 2008 |

Cathy08

Cathy08

Russian Federation

I've been studing English in the University and it's my major subject, because I study at the faculty of foreign languages!So u understand that English is around me every day!))And I really like it!Of course I'd like to talk more with native-speakers but it isn't really VERY important, as I believe everyone can get a good command of English if one takes some pains…))

P.S. To tell the truth the German language is much more difficult to study!))))But I am doing my best…)))

07:22 PM Mar 07 2008 |