Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are there any university students englishbaby.com ?? What is your subject at university come on !!!!

Muraty

Muraty

Turkey

ı am murat from istanbul .. ı am a student at İstanbul University and ı studying Maritime Transportatıon Managemment Engineering .. ..

Types of International  Maritime Transport, Tramp Shipping, Liner Shipping, Types of Liner services and ships. General description of ships. History of shipbuilding. Classification of ship types. Geometrical properties of ship. Freeboard and tonnage calculations. Stability of ships. Ports, port organisations, port services. Demand and supply of shipping services. Shipping economics, cost of shipping operations. Maritime Insurance so so …  

and what is your subject …

11:40 AM Aug 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Angelique

Angelique

China

My major is English .

12:36 PM Aug 21 2006 |

Muraty

Muraty

Turkey

oh good :) can u help me to ımprove my englısh :))))  can u be my teacher ???

03:09 PM Aug 21 2006 |

cactusman

China

hi,so excited that I reply to you.I am a university student.my major is electronic and information engieering,but I love English. except English,I am also learning japnese.Language is so おもしろい(interesting).I would like to be your friend.May I know your skype ID or QQ ID,I really really  want  to talk with  you by net in English.my skype ID is 'cactusman' or 'bujianbusan0536'  and my  QQ ID is 370793623.I hope that you would join me .ths,first

02:52 AM Jul 03 2007 |