Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How many times a Human can LOVE in life?

shak

shak

Pakistan

Dear abt this topic, i need your views …..

My opinion is Love have different shapes in human life, love can be with parents, with family members and with friends. Love is a name of nice feelings with someone, so feelings can be different in different moments. Might be u have love with childhood freind but when u r in college, your feelings r changed and u feel LOVE feelings for your classmate, am i right???  is LOVE feelings can be change v easily?

There r too much to talk on this topic, Best of Luck.

Shakeel 

10:54 PM Aug 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Angelique

Angelique

China

Love is a very beautiful thing in our life.Between life time we can know lots of people and some of them are kindly .I love my parents and my friends .I think LOVE can not change easily because is eternal.

12:32 PM Aug 21 2006 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Hi shakeel.

Well in my view love has many shapes as you said but with different meaning as when u likes your parents, your friends, and your lover and so on. But if u will ask how many times a person can love in my view true love happened one time in human life but I don’t know about others.Smile

10:40 PM Aug 21 2006 |

MAdbOB

MAdbOB

China

People always love their memory…

01:40 AM Aug 22 2006 |