Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Make New Friends

someonelikeu

Saudi Arabia

Hi

I am m24 years old. I work as Technical Support in computer company. I like music & football. I want make friendship becouse the friendship is the best thing in human live. Also I want improve my English and know more about other Culture and customs of peoples. I belive the love and friendship Never End.

(Life goes on as never end )

To contact me :    

Salem 

03:33 PM Dec 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

the_plucky

the_plucky

Turkey

hi guys

new here and wanna meet nice people here

10:15 PM Dec 29 2007 |

E, man

E, man

China

Hi, ervery BABY..Smile

It's very happy to seeing you guys here..

I am Chinese, and want to make friends with the people form all over the world.

06:19 AM Dec 30 2007 |

tunaria57

tunaria57

Malaysia

can i be ur friend

07:22 AM Dec 30 2007 |

crystaldai

crystaldai

China

i want to make sincere friends all over the world!!!

08:25 AM Dec 30 2007 |

yannaing

Myanmar

Hi!

Happy new year,all of my friends!I wish you all to be happy and fit in this new year.I am Yan Naing and 16.I have just passed high school level in this year.I very willing to speak in Englis cause English is very important for everyone.Bye!

10:30 AM Dec 30 2007 |

Sadi

Sadi

Bangladesh

Hi,

Take my good wishes. I am Sadi 29 years old from Asia. I service as an Junior Executive (HR & Admin) in a manufacturing company. I like to make friendship all over the world. I also want to improve English. Please contact with me. My e-mail address is and mobile no is 8801710721161

11:15 AM Dec 30 2007 |

Sadi

Sadi

Bangladesh

Hi,

Take my good wishes. I am Sadi 29 years old from Asia. I service as an Junior Executive (HR & Admin) in a manufacturing company. I like to make friendship with you. I also want to improve English. Please contact with me. My e-mail address is and mobile no is 8801710721161

11:16 AM Dec 30 2007 |

jazzygirl_1991

United States

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I'm new here and I'd like to make friends. I'm 17, in my last year of high school. I'm from the United States. Email me at or

11:40 AM Dec 30 2007 |

kaneja

kaneja

Tanzania, United Republic Of

hi baby!

how you doing,hope you"r fine,back 2 me,i am fine too,my name is hassan,right now i living in seoul-south korea,but i am from canada,take my email adress add me plz

11:41 AM Dec 30 2007 |

kaneja

kaneja

Tanzania, United Republic Of

Hi baby!!

how you doing!hope your fine,back to me,i am fine too,my name is hassan add me

11:46 AM Dec 30 2007 |