Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Make New Friends

someonelikeu

Saudi Arabia

Hi

I am m24 years old. I work as Technical Support in computer company. I like music & football. I want make friendship becouse the friendship is the best thing in human live. Also I want improve my English and know more about other Culture and customs of peoples. I belive the love and friendship Never End.

(Life goes on as never end )

To contact me :    

Salem 

03:33 PM Dec 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shilifeng

shilifeng

China

everybody!

01:58 PM Dec 30 2007 |

KieuChinh

KieuChinh

Viet Nam

Making new friends is an interesting thing which i want to do. I want to have many friends.  If we have more friends, we always feel warmer and more confident in the life because we always have friends beside us.they can help us when we need. I love my friends. I was afraid when i wanted to make friends with foreign people. But now i think i need to be more confident to do this because i see the friends around the world are very friendly. where are u from? I'm from Vietnam, my name is CHINH. nice to meet u.

05:59 PM Dec 30 2007 |

elenalllll@yahoo.com

Russian Federation

Hi! My name is Elena, I live in Russia, Moscow. I would like to improve my English and find new friends. Have you got ICQ?

07:20 PM Dec 30 2007 |

fuze

fuze

Pakistan

do u like to hav a frend from pakistan

i m sheraz ahmed khan

if u want so we can chat my hotmail is

hope to hear from u soon take care  :) 

08:41 PM Dec 30 2007 |

guojiayinabnc

China

l love  english  very  much  want tomake friends to improve my  english  i aiso blieve love and friendly  i think weare not  go  out

04:51 AM Dec 31 2007 |

Luna_Darkness

Israel

Hi =]

01:09 PM Dec 16 2008 |

Sadi

Sadi

Bangladesh

Hi,

I am pleased to received your message. I wish u will be able to learn more about speaking and I always try to my best for u. If u always communicate in English u will do good.

Sadi

04:57 AM Dec 19 2008 |