Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Woman is complete....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel woman is naturlly blessed with completeness,she had complete set of genes while man is short of one gene to get it paired & woman has been blessed with the system to reproduce… by that way she is naturally a creative… & she need not adopt different methods of art ,when she become mother she enjoys the beauty of a creativity.. that's why she has the capacity to close her eyes & be satisfied…but man remains hungry of it… man always remain crippled,inspite of all blessings he can't match the psyche of woman… creater had made him such …so nothing is possible ..it is the fate of man…..?

01:58 AM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hi again Mr. devindernaqpal,

I do agree with you for saying that women have the capacity to  tolerate man's aggressiveness..its because women can control emotions..we have given this kind of emotion or quality of being a martyr-like..patient. We are more patient than men. Mostly men are hot tempered..uncontrolled emotion. 

Maybe this is the reason why women are chosen to bear children and look after them. Coz tending kids are difficult too. Patience is necessary..coz kids have different behavior..you have to adjust to their mentality …you have to be a kid too to understand them. 

01:10 PM Jan 12 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear sweet10hearts,

i have seen the best representaion of yin & yang i.e. male & female energies by a picture sent by nupogodi in the forum'I want information about Tao' I request you have look upon that..

01:42 AM Jan 13 2008 |