Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

left the woman you love and marry the woman you didn't love.

jbmorite

jbmorite

Philippines

any opinion….....

02:51 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flawless_and_arrogant

Turks and Caicos Islands

why?i don't understand your message!?you'll win one of them when you're loosing another one…..why loosing both of them?i'm confused explain it please…maybe i'm wrong but that's my opinion you have to respect me but if you explain why don't you agree with me i can understand where am i wrong

NEVER MIND!Laughing

02:38 PM Jan 27 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour! Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I’m proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard) calculate your possible monthly income here: http://ws.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

09:37 AM Jan 28 2008 |

vivian,ling

China

I think you must have some reasons that you have to let go your true love.But ,I don't agree you marry someone you don't really love,because it will be a hurt to both of you.

01:10 PM Jan 28 2008 |

liwenhan

liwenhan

China

what happen! if you  don't love the woman why you marry?

01:20 PM Jan 28 2008 |

airsea123

China

in my opinion, you can marry woman who love you.maybe the woman you love cant reach forever.for she doesnot love you .

03:19 PM Jan 28 2008 |

applepine

China

I think life can undre our control

10:07 AM Jan 31 2008 |

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

why don’t you marry with the woman who loves you and you love her,too?

01:22 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

take it easy, if I have to in this situation. even when I get a beloved woman, I must not be get the best. there are 75% hidden that it is "untold story", and I don't know what they are. nevertheless, if the woman that I have not love yet, in later time show many advantage, so what, I must be give her big love. sure. 

09:25 AM Feb 04 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I agree with Flawles & Zach! Sometimes there is people who marry with their unbeloved partner. I think Love should not always ‘belongs’ ! If u love someone, u must appreciate what they choose! And think positevely that they left u, means they’re not the best for your future! (coz they dont have ‘strong will’ to marry u!).

10:58 AM Feb 04 2008 |