Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Got a perfect partner; looking for someone else?

jbmorite

jbmorite

Philippines

A big NO

02:59 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

if you answer it yes, were not just contented of what we have.

01:54 AM Jan 20 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

There is no such thing as ‘Perfect’!
But the truth is that, for some reason, the grass always seems to be greener on the other side of the fence. And then, after a little bit of wandering around you finally come to realize that the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know. There is always something you should compromize with. Maybe it’s just best to make sure the negatives don’t outweigh the positives when assessing your partner.

04:43 AM Jan 20 2008 |

xiaoxin77

xiaoxin77

China

to get a perfect partner,it is so difficult for someone,so just to try your best to be others' perfect partner when you thinking your partner wasn't good enough

09:32 AM Jan 20 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

Xiaoxin77's view is so great!!I do think so

02:53 PM Jan 26 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

are you perfect enough to find a perfect one?

01:28 PM Jan 31 2008 |

海洋哥哥

海洋哥哥

China

I am always waiting for my perfect  partner,though I haven't find now,I will see her oneday,I believe the best is the latest!

01:48 PM Jan 31 2008 |

wenchao

China

believe your felling,he is your ture partner.

your felling is right!

02:09 PM Jan 31 2008 |

neobaba

neobaba

France

I think that if you love your partner it's your perfect partner. in fact if it's a true love even the flaws are qualities; If you are in love with him/her you don't see the others. It's difficult to explain. In fact, you have to live this to know what it is.

A real love is not superficial;

tchuss! love every one

05:54 PM Jan 31 2008 |