Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do racist people exist?

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

I´m never going to understand what happen in some people´s mind. Why some people think that is more superior than other?. What things make them different?
Their skin, their social position?

07:43 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

owendavis33

Philippines

because they feel that they are superior race in the earth without considering humbleness..

12:08 AM Jan 04 2008 |

ayuniayuni

ayuniayuni

China

I think it's money. they thought they can do every thing with money,so they Rsuperiorion.

02:18 AM Jan 04 2008 |

mike only

China

I think, its because a gap between majority and minority, racist is not only skin color or eye or tongue but more than that its behavoir of peoples… what do you think?

02:25 AM Jan 04 2008 |

johnqiang

China

culprits ,because they want to much ,this thought keeps attacking their mind ,make them lose control .

i don't think religion is a bad thing ,although i have no one .i can't bear religion becoming a tool of some careerist ,the beliver become their tools to satisfy some crazzy target!

02:47 AM Jan 04 2008 |

Annabel.L

Annabel.L

China

I think problems will appear when different kinds of people live together. It's unavoidable. However, we should try to deal with it peacefull. We need a harmony world.

05:24 AM Jan 04 2008 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

I agree with you dignified but unfortunatelly this kind of people exist in a large number and I think is a kind of people who have problems in their mind and are people who do not love anyone not even themselves.

03:37 PM Jan 04 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

well i think the basic rationale is 'cause these  people can not accept something what's different from them.So they have afraid and instead of trying to know them they fight them.these terible things will not be present if each-other will think what he/she would do if will be in them's  place

05:31 PM Jan 04 2008 |

soos14

soos14

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

there is something wrong in their minds that what i believe.. they want too much and everything in this life should be created for them.. they grow up with that believe. i think everything around them consolidate their racist. we should all unite to stop them 

06:14 PM Jan 04 2008 |

lovely_flower54

Pakistan

i think we are all human being .creed ,colour and caste are no importance in my life.we need equal rights.we should give all human beings equal status.what you like for yourself ,like for others.what you dislike for yourself,dislike for others also.do not opress or tyranize others .we should see character of others.

character makes a man great and beautiful.

06:28 PM Jan 04 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Hear hear  johnqiang and MarkChina!  all comes down to the same thing we've been discussing in other forums, this sort of manipulation of the masses.

Cheers,

Ale

11:47 PM Jan 04 2008 |