Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

man vs. woman

jbmorite

jbmorite

Philippines

are they equal?

11:35 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

johnqiang

China

hard to say !

06:34 AM Jan 04 2008 |

dhaumya

India

Biologically and mentally..No. As human beings ..Yes. As persons far better than men!! Women are more sensitive, understanding, intuitive and much more. But only women denigrate themselves in the eyes of men, example is woman's magazines.

10:38 AM Jan 04 2008 |

Beatka123

Poland

Well, well, well…Obviously the men and the women are totally diifferent. It's the matter of gender differences. What is more each human being has his or her own, specific, particular personality, which consists of many traits. When something is different we just cannot say if it is better or worse, it cannot be comapred. So….To sum up….We are equal:) We may look at this problem from many perspectives, but always we will be biased( because each of us is a woman or a man);)

12:41 PM Jan 04 2008 |

Beardy

Beardy

Austria

Yes, there is a difference between women and men, but finally, I'm sure, both are totally equal.

09:00 PM Jan 04 2008 |

SherryChan

SherryChan

China

I believe that man and woman should totally different. If woman and man are equal ,it would be very boring in the world.

05:00 AM Jan 05 2008 |

kyyyjc

kyyyjc

China

i'm from china ```my name is jak

it's my msn:

05:58 AM Jan 05 2008 |

quynhchi

quynhchi

Viet Nam

men and women are equal. women can do whatever men can

10:01 AM Jan 05 2008 |

mahoor.

mahoor.

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

There is no doubt men and women are equal in humanity and also no doubt to have many differences in details, physical. mentally,interests and … but one thing is obviously clear and that is their endless challenge. and this is quite natural because of their nature.

11:38 AM Jan 05 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

women and man are integral to each other in every thing , because they are in different in everythings .. and if the man is the mind more than the woman.. she is te heart more than him..

she needs his lead & support to give her the safety in her life , and he needs her sympathy & compassion & support to give him the safety too….

i don't know why some of them vie !!!

they are as the tow sides of the magnet ,always approach to each other , but can't to be the same…

09:36 PM Jan 05 2008 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

I don't think so, because there are many differents between them and one of them is women are more emotional than men, on the other hand, men are more stronger than women  

09:47 PM Jan 05 2008 |