Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

American's policy

rehab_gad2000

Egypt

What do you think about an american policy in the Middle East? Is it fair policy?

10:31 PM Aug 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mayyya

mayyya

Togo

I don't think the concept of "fairness" really exists – even when children play, not to mention politics!

10:45 PM Aug 26 2006 |

rehab_gad2000

Egypt

Dear Mayyya, It is not a game that the livesof hundred of people dying every daybecause of the Americanpolicy, or th so-called Americam democracy, that the lives of millions people.

10:32 PM Aug 27 2006 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

hi Rehab;

its my pleasure to write on this topic, actually its my heart's voice to do something against USA policies abt middle east.

His all policies are based on greedyness and to finish the Islamisation, they wants to capture all the resouces and keep them like African poor counties, means they wants to capture the OIL power from Muslims countries and try to be Israel in power in Middle East. USA is the big terriorst country, Bush and Jewish Congress makes fool to the people of United States and England. They try to impose that Muslims are the terroists in this world to kill them.

They have to change the policies abt Muslims and Middle East. But i m sure they didn't do, because Middle East countries are ….......... everybody can kill them, even when israel kill the Lebanese people they are sleeping at their AC's homes, don need to care the middle east and arabic peoples. (sorry dear but why they are silent on israel war against lebanon, 1 day they starts to war on all middle east and then they wake up).

God Bless on Us

Shakeel

10:57 PM Aug 27 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

No I don't think that american policy against middle east is fair. Shakeel is right that they just want to capture the OIL power from the muslims. and why american are thinking to capture the oil of muslim because they know that muslim are not united. if all muslim become united no body can think to capture the middle east or and muslim country.

05:02 AM Aug 28 2006 |

rehab_gad2000

Egypt

Welcom Shak

Welcome Tahir

I agree with you. all of this not because of their power but it because of our Laggard. But I think that there is turmoil in the Arab and Islamic streets, the situation will remain as it is.

It is not a policy that hooliganism.

12:41 PM Aug 28 2006 |