Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Want to chat in English?

englishac

englishac

United Kingdom

Hi!

Im an English teacher from London and I am now living in Bulgaria teaching English.  I'd like to chat with people from around the world and meet new friends.  Maybe I can help you with your English as well.  You will find me at mctaggartmark at yahoo dot co dot uk.  Or you can ask me anything here on this forum too… I'd be happy to help and learn about different people and cultures :)

Mark

06:53 PM Jan 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wild-miss

Syrian Arab Republic

hi people  . im dzila im from syria but i am armenian so i speak armenian .in schools we learnt arabic all the subjects  and the  english as a foriegn language .so i speak tree languages im gonna start for the forth {italian} later.im not pretty god in english .so im searching for a help from u guys i think im not that bad  but i want more new words

08:20 PM Jan 12 2008 |

Imcool88

China

good .I'd love to be your friend

06:37 AM Oct 05 2010 |

nimadaysiz

China

<assalamu alaykum > I am a senior middle school student , I realy want to go overseas to study middle school , because of this reason I took the IELTS examination , but I can’t do what I want 

02:21 PM Aug 27 2013 |