Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TRUE friendship

angelrays

Philippines

i'd like to have some true friends or even just one who really cares and wont leave me until the end, someone who is faithful and honest that i can trust until the day i die and vice versa

07:34 PM Aug 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

HI this is Tahir from Pakistan and would love to be ur friend if you like.

04:32 AM Aug 31 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

it’s me angelrays…i want to have a true friend true…
contact me!! i’m from france…

10:56 AM Aug 31 2006 |

american-English

United States

I am willing to be your friend. My e-mail address even says it:     it is said friendship has no boundries,just respect and care. It may take me a week or two to make a reply. Please write in English let me know if you want me to correct your English.

Yours in Friendship

06:43 AM Sep 02 2006 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

hi Angelrays;

Dear its a very good topic, in this fast and artificial world, true friends are difficult to find but if u have, plz plz care them. If u want a true friend, first make for someone true, then u can easily find it.

Friendship is the name of given, dont think about to take anything back ….

Shakeel

02:58 AM Sep 04 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

i didnt remeber that i was the one who started to post this topiv until i saw it just today hehehe .thank you all for your replies i'd love to have you all as my friendSmile

hey shak i agree with what u said.. i know true friends are hard to find..

04:28 AM Sep 23 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

kamiya did you get my email?

american english how come i cant view your profile? i cant even see your email 

04:31 AM Sep 23 2006 |

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

I think  that you know this proverb : " A friend in need is a friend indeed " . You know the proverb means we shall know who are our real friend when we are in need .Those who desert us when we are in difficulty are just unfaithful friends

A true friend would remain with us whether we are rich or poor. Some people be friend the rich , simply for the sake of getting benefits from them . It is better to have one or two good friends than having hundreds of insincere ones . And of course it is difficut to choose a sincere friend and it takes years for us to find a sincere friend

09:26 AM Sep 23 2006 |

american-English

United States

My e-mail: . Please forgive me, I am shy to have a profile. Anyway I think it is better to get to know each other by interaction by communication.

04:34 PM Sep 23 2006 |

american-English

United States

It seems this furom does not allow e-mail addresses. It is sad,but what can I do?Anybody want to try and write me at: Post Office Box 23368,Baltimore,Maryland 21203,USA?

04:37 PM Sep 23 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

if you could teach me english .. im really going to aprreciate it.. i dont mind being corrected especially with my grammars in fact i would love it 

do you have an email where we can contact u ,

08:01 AM Sep 26 2006 |