Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TRUE friendship

angelrays

Philippines

i'd like to have some true friends or even just one who really cares and wont leave me until the end, someone who is faithful and honest that i can trust until the day i die and vice versa

07:34 PM Aug 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Roy.cn

Roy.cn

China

It's sad to see this,friendship needs more intention.

You should find true friendship from peoples in your region.

08:13 AM Sep 26 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

yes roy its nice to have a friend who lives near by.. but friends can also grow anywhere..Smile

04:43 AM Sep 28 2006 |

Rajendrak

Rajendrak

India

Hi everybody Iam Rajendra from india I want to have a true friend true

contact me!!

Rajendra

05:57 AM Sep 28 2006 |

helenbai

China

hi, how is going? I hope you have got lots of good friends. I think you should ask yourself what do you mean of  truefriend. I mean what kind of truefriend are you looking for?

10:59 AM Sep 30 2006 |

jiayaoliu11

China

see ?There are so many good friends around you !I quit agree with shake .Friends ship is the  name of given.

05:34 AM Oct 01 2006 |

Smidi

Smidi

China

Enjoy good friend&enjoy good life!Smile

06:50 AM Oct 01 2006 |

american-English

United States

Angleray or anybody who wants to write me with a paper and pen and put it in an envelope with their return address clearly written on that envelope, I will do my best to correct grammer and punctuation in reply. Sent this to David, Post Office box 23368,Baltimore,Maryland 21203 USA. I do this as a true friend, in true friendship.

02:06 AM Oct 08 2006 |

american-English

United States

Angelray please write to me by pen or pencil with paper and send it in an envelope via your post office to my Post Office Box 23368,Baltimore,Maryland 21206 USA . I will send you back corrections and my friendship. They do not let me put my e-mail address here.

04:55 AM Oct 15 2006 |

american-English

United States

I think there are many levels of friendship. A true friend is a stronger and deeper level of friendship. Crystal, we need to be aware the different levels of friendship and appreciate them for what they are. I think a true friend should be most appreciated.

05:01 AM Oct 15 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

ok american english i'll write to you but i dont have post office address, why post office address? are you the admin here? just wondering.. :)

05:10 AM Oct 15 2006 |