Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TRUE friendship

angelrays

Philippines

i'd like to have some true friends or even just one who really cares and wont leave me until the end, someone who is faithful and honest that i can trust until the day i die and vice versa

07:34 PM Aug 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

angelrays

Philippines

hello anju

05:12 AM Oct 15 2006 |

american-English

United States

english anju,

Please write me with a pen or pencil  on paper. Put it in an envelope and send it from your post office to my post office box I have given aboue.  I hope to see your writing in my hands soon! Post office boxes in the USA need no name, just the box number. I look forward to our friendship to be!

05:15 AM Oct 15 2006 |

american-English

United States

anglerays. I am like you, not admin here. Hope you will send a reply address in English when you write to me. This forum does not allow e-mail address to be put on here. I am a private person and a bit shy. A post office box address allows for correspondence without people knowing exactly where you live. I, a  private,shy person does not want anybody to show up at my  door, unless I give a friendly invitation for that. Hope you can understand I am friendly in a shy way.

05:26 AM Oct 15 2006 |

行健

China

I believe that true friendship can be found if we look it with love.

We must give as much as we take .

I have many good friends ,we share happiness and sorrow.

05:31 AM Oct 15 2006 |

行健

China

I believe that true friendship can be found if we look it with love.

We must give as much as we take .

I have many good friends ,we share happiness and sorrow.

05:31 AM Oct 15 2006 |

american-English

United States

Heard it said friendship is a form of  love!

Then there are many kinds of love, brotherly love, mother-father love to a child, plus many more.

Laughing The smile is the essents of friendship, but a true friend is much more!

05:46 AM Oct 15 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

ok american english i will write.. i just log out from the chat room actually then i saw some posts here… ok see u

06:49 AM Oct 15 2006 |

american-English

United States

Want to give friendly greetings to anglerays!

anjjurani see this forum does not allow for e-mail addresses.

I wish you all well.

Here is a thought; what is the differents between a good friend and a best friend?

I wonder your thoughts on the above question?

Fair well all!

01:37 AM Oct 16 2006 |

wyx62

Taiwan

For me the true friendship is no friendship at all. Every one is considered a good friend as long as he/she does things fair. By fair , I mean it follows the general rules, it's scietific ,it's humane and it's also a common sense.Cool

07:56 AM Oct 16 2006 |

wyx62

Taiwan

What is the difference between a good frind and the best friend?Well, I'll say this:I feel happy and lucky, if I could be with the good classmates, good coworkers, good bosses, good professors, good freinds, and have the good jobs, good foods, good luck…etc.,.See, I could  be so happy with so many good things.My parent and childern are beyond the good and best relationship becasue we are born related. My wife is not necessary the best person in the world either, yet we are happy with each other.Cool

08:25 AM Oct 16 2006 |