Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Me failed English? That's empossible!

jojo Mclaughlin

Cambodia

Of course! It's just my funny subject that I took from my T-shirt ! I never fail in English. In fact, I recently won the 3rd pize of Outstanding Student Examination in my country. I got Bronz medal from that competition. I even classified as one of the Shining Stars in school. However, I daren't say I'm good at it, it's because of most of everyone will never do great things in life, but we can do small thing in th great way, or unless you are the Next-Einstien. And at least I did small thing in the great way in my life. Now I signed up for another competitions- Yep! In sport. I don't think I can win gold medal in the race, I'm not a natural jock, but I will find it much pleasure to do thing I've never done before, just like joining a sport event as this one. I think life is short, don't miss any tasts of it, and to us, it's a game. I hope everyone can play it safely.

07:51 AM Jan 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

HI JOJO

WELL YOU ARE RELLY GREAT

AND I WISH U GOODLUCK  TOO U

AND I THINK U CAN WIN THIS ONE ALSO

JUST U NEED SOME PRACTICE AND EXERCIS.

ANND I WISH U LUCK AGAIN

THANKS

10:17 AM Jan 17 2008 |

pd_manit

India

hi i m also facing problem to speak in english can u help me

10:48 AM Jan 17 2008 |

jojo Mclaughlin

Cambodia

To Pd manit!

Thank for you reply,but I'm not practically clever in English. I try less in class and make little effort to learn. I guess I only have high self-esteem along with my own IQ. So if you think you are not good enough in English, think twice! English is belong to everyone! Not for only the native or someone who live in English speaking countries. That's how you make it!

09:27 AM Jan 30 2008 |

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

funny title but good topic: ) wish you the best in life coz you deserve it

10:16 AM Jan 30 2008 |