Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what 's the things you dislike it and you like it?

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

I like peace and I dislike war.

and you?

11:25 AM Jan 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Fiola

Fiola

Russian Federation

I like summer, dislike hard frost

12:09 PM Jan 15 2008 |

bxwangyi1986

China

you  like it the same  as  me   .  I like summer  .

12:42 PM Jan 15 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

I like bread,biscuit n milkEmbarassed,hate seafood, bcozz im allgeric to it

12:54 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I like the colour blue, summer and autumn, the ocean, real friendship, debates Innocent, the mountains, big cities, almost every food except for meat (I just eat fish and boiled seafood, because I'm allergic to raw seafood :( hahaha)

and i dislike colour "bright pink", the beginning of spring (you don't know what to wear and end up carrying a lot of jackets and sweaters D: ), hipocrecy, close minded people, little towns (good to visit but I'd die living in one xD), people who get angry when debating (they make ME angry and I'm usually a relaxed girl xD)

That'd be it :P

03:00 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Ekly

Ekly

Ukraine

I like summer and the sea, I like swimming, I LOVE animals (any kinds), I like NY and the colour black

I dislike liars (hate them), cruelty, and people who doesn't respect the others

03:54 PM Jan 15 2008 |

ljohonglam

ljohonglam

Viet Nam

scientists discovered this one: "almost boys like blue, green colours while almost girls like pink colour!! i'm a girl but i dislike pink colour. i like blue and green. thus, i like wearing blue clothes, using green things for example, books, notebooks, bags, glasses, blankets, pillows….

i like surfing Internet everyday for chatting, looking for the information. i'm always afraid that i will be backward because not updating information. so i have an own convention that is take an hour per day for reading newspaper on Internet. however i dislike playing games online. it waste a lot of time, money and not good for my eyes

i like autum, winter and spring. it bring to me a romantic emotion. on the contrary, i dont lke summer. it's hot and uncomfortable. moreover i'm easy to get sick in this season

03:56 PM Jan 15 2008 |