Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think life ?

bxwangyi1986

China

TALKING  ABOUT  YOURSELF LIFE

12:46 PM Jan 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rise

Rise

Germany

I think that there´s one word missing in your question… Is it possible to change that one into "What do you think about life?" Might be better.^^

01:10 PM Jan 15 2008 |

bxwangyi1986

China

thank you

02:35 AM Jan 16 2008 |

Laura chen

Laura chen

China

I enjoy my life, my job, and the relationship with others, but sometimes  when i fall into inconsistency and I don't know how to make the right choice,  I'll be indecisive. I know the time we are living through do not permit of weakness or indecision. So i have tried to change my personality.

07:59 AM Jan 16 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

in my opinion life is the othr name of compromise.

08:02 AM Jan 16 2008 |

joe26

joe26

Indonesia

ln my opinion this life like an ocean

any1 agrees with me?

08:24 AM Jan 16 2008 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

i believe that we have to live our lives day by day with out thinking of the past, because we'll live in this world just ONCE. so have a great time with you family and friends and even your love !! cuz " life is short , if you don't look around you might miss it " !!

03:39 PM Jan 17 2008 |

bxwangyi1986

China

why the life like ocean ?

05:09 AM Jan 18 2008 |

honey_win

honey_win

China

I think life is unstable, one day you happy and other day you sad, one day you gain opportunity and other day you lose a precious thing, etc. the most important thing here is how we control our life, how can we face the blowy waves, how can we learn from mistakes, how can we solve problems, how can we say our opinions without hurting others, etc. life is tasteless, it can’t give you the taste you like, but you can make it beautiful for you!!!

____I HAVE THE SAME FEELING WITH YOU

05:21 AM Jan 18 2008 |

Tina Yi

China

In my opinion, Life is made of multi-color world. sometimes you get happy,sad, and rich ect.

05:49 AM Jan 18 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

LIFE IS THE MIXTURE OF FEELINGS.

05:55 AM Jan 18 2008 |