Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to have a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend?

KieuChinh

KieuChinh

Viet Nam

What do you think about that? I really want to read your idea or thinking. I look for hearing from youSmile

04:03 PM Jan 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

hehehe))) Funny that everyone here post their views according to the interest to improve language, share culture or travel. It looks much more like a foreign friendships, really. Have any of you thought that someday, if you really LOVE the person, you'll have to make very difficult choices of your life? So think of it…coz i should tell you – it's damn hard

11:42 AM Jan 24 2008 |

endlessdream_lmt

China

I do. because i love new things in my life and foreign gf would be the best!

12:34 PM Jan 24 2008 |

endlessdream_lmt

China

what about a boy from China? haha a joke! But i'm really from China. shall we be friends?

12:36 PM Jan 24 2008 |

endlessdream_lmt

China

those barriers is nothing. nothing can stand in your way to find your ture love. u will, u can!

12:40 PM Jan 24 2008 |

endlessdream_lmt

China

That's right! If i have a foreign gf, we can learn much from each other. althougt some problems are inevitable, nothing can prevent us from loving each other. heihei, what would you say?

12:45 PM Jan 24 2008 |

endlessdream_lmt

China

That's right! If i have a foreign gf, we can learn much from each other. althougt some problems are inevitable, nothing can prevent us from loving each other. heihei, what would you say?

12:45 PM Jan 24 2008 |

prince-XS

prince-XS

China

hah~~  that must be intresting.that's a good idea

12:58 PM Jan 24 2008 |

taraneh.mehrgan

Sweden

hi , i woul dlike to hearing from u

01:14 PM Jan 24 2008 |

scarlett10

scarlett10

China

it sounds so cool!!

in our country-- China   it is too romantic to  many girls like me             Laughing  ohh – - – -—

but 2 me it seems impossible

01:15 PM Jan 24 2008 |

alonelywalk

China

love is the premise.

01:26 PM Jan 24 2008 |