Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what should you do when the love meet the reality?

sohpier

sohpier

China

love is  a beautiful thing ,but sometimes it is conflict with the reality, i come across such a  question , we love each other ,but we have no money to get married , we have to work for 4 or more years to buy us a house  by our own ,i don't know what to do , i love him but the reality is too cruel for me

01:04 AM Sep 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

If you believe in the power of love, then, nothing is impossible. There is no such thing as reality is cruel for you. Do not be in a hurry to get married. Please be patient until such time that both of you have enough savings to enter married life and to buy your own house.

If your boyfriend really loves you then he must give you the assurance that whatever it takes he will always be there by your side loving you. So relax and keep motivated by your love for each other. Pray harder and God will assist you.

01:16 AM Sep 12 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

thabk you very much rocky.i know what to do,and  now i am happy to say that we have try our best to be together,and this october we will come to my home and meet my parents,hehe , we are full of courage now , :> thank you very much ,  best wishes to you !! hope we can be friends !

Smile

10:09 AM Sep 24 2006 |

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

That's the power of love Sohpier. Always hold on to each other. My best wishes to you too.  

Sure, we can be friends.  Take care. 

01:57 AM Sep 26 2006 |

wilsonwan

wilsonwan

China

Two men love each other, that's enough. 

03:26 AM Sep 26 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Well I am here just talking about the general cases…it is so common we have to make such choices in our life, it is so tough though…

Which wins often depends the balance between the love and the sacrifices/efforts needed to make…Sophier's case is with a happy ending, at least at this moment. However many ppl are not so lucky, they have to face the reality and choose the break-up and move on with their own life…you can say their love is not powerful enough, or you can say something else, but sometimes, there are so many difficulties and problems we are not able to handle or fix…I am not trying to find excuse to argue with my points, I got one dearest friend, his gf went to the usa, and the guy stayed in Shenzhen, they loved each other so much, but they ended with separation.  Well, you may say, if their love was so true, they could choose being together, like the gal returned to China…maybe you are right, for the gal, she chose the usa not her bf…but, that's the life….

06:43 AM Sep 26 2006 |

endurereality

United States

True Love passes all boundaries~

02:15 AM Nov 13 2008 |