Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how silly iam!

luobin..&.

China

i always think i'm a so shy boy that no grils will like me.but till yesterday,till she told me clearly that she liked me .u know, that's really a big surprise to me ,,but ,what i did at that moment !i only stand there,without one word,stand there only.

factly ,i always dreamed to have a grilfriend ,but when  the futune fininly came to me,  what i did at that moment /how silly iam!

12:39 PM Sep 16 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

it is just a progress to adapt it!have confidence…Laughing

01:06 AM Sep 17 2006 |

Wild Daisy

Wild Daisy

Viet Nam

It's not strange at all, my friend. Most people feel that way… especially girls….  And they even made it a song… nice song … 

I am just a girl, not the kind of woman men would like to meet
Just another girl no-one ever looks at in the street
But today, I can't believe it's true
When you smiled and whispered I love you
Darling I could see, I was meant to be your girl

It's a funny feeling when you get to love someone
And thinking that he'll never look your way
But then he says he loves you, and life has just begun
It's so much more than any words can say

01:18 AM Sep 17 2006 |

DeX

DeX

Germany

Be happy mate!  Laughing It is not silly.

When I was younger, I was really silly. When a girl was saying to me that she likes me, I wasn't calm at all. I was acting like a fucking idiot. I said something like "Not my probelm" or.. "And?". When she was interested in me and asked me what I have been doing today, I said something like "It is not your business"... and that so loudly and agressive that I really saw fear in her eyes Tongue out.  When I was sitting on my chair in the classroom and one of my friends was to late and one girl wanted to sit on the chair near me. I just said, "Hey get away of this place, its the place of my friend" and an other girl said to me "But maybe she wants to sit near you and smiled" my stupid answer, like always "Ahhh really? And what would be my advantage out of this?"  Sealed

And it is not like I hated them. No! I was really in love with one of those girls. So… don't worry buddy. You are not silly! Laughing

07:45 AM Sep 18 2006 |