Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What are ur best moments on Ebaby?!!!!!

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

hello guy's;

What are ur best moments on Ebaby?

06:56 PM Jan 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rise

Rise

Germany

Well, the best moments I have on Ebaby are those when I receive a mail from a good friend, knowing he is keeping me in his mind.

But there are also bad moments here. The worst thing I guess is that you can be logged out while typing a long message. You send it. Then you have to log in again. And after logging in you have to type your mail again, because it had not been saved. It happened to me today… even two times! Now I have to type my planed entry for a third time. It´ll take a lot of time and also a lot of patience to do so. And yes! I will have this patience. But can´t the problem be solved on another way? I don´t know how to reach an admin directly. So I ask here wether there is a possibility to extend the time until one´s logged out.

Anyway from now on I will write and save my messages on pc at first, but sometimes I surely will forget it again… I will stay calm… like now.

07:21 PM Jan 31 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Yeah,,it is a good idea Rise,,,anyhow i will make sure that ur suggestion gonne reach admin^^

07:30 PM Jan 31 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Never better than good friends Knaobi^^ a friend is someone who knows the song in ur heart and can sing it back to you when u have forgotten the words :)

07:39 PM Jan 31 2008 |

memo70

memo70

Jordan

about me iam new hear. untill naw i like evry thing her .i didnt found any problems i have new friend so nice site.the best moments was when i recieve the firist comment

10:36 PM Jan 31 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Welcome Memo^,,,well,I've been here for a long time,,,u won't find a site like Englishbaby,,,,,,u will learn many things and meet many ppl,,,bad and good,,,wish u good luck^

10:48 PM Jan 31 2008 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

Hi Zanaz,

I have got so many good moments at this place. I really enjoy being here.I have met so many interesting people,and made so many good friends like you Zan, and as you have said there is no other place like this one, ENGLISHBABY SITE ROCKS!!!!

Laughing

05:27 AM Feb 01 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

i've been here for abt 3 weeks,this site is so great,i've learnt manythin' from here.

My best moment is to receive emails from friend and then make good friends

05:43 AM Feb 01 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

I feel that any moment that I pass on this site is really lived.

07:47 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

I enjoy hanging about here, because I can meet and talk with different kinds of people around the world.

The most interesting part is like there's so much common stuff we can share, although all of us come from different places, and with different color of skin and eyes.

What 's your point?........

08:52 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

Dear Zanaz.

I really appreciate your comparison between friendship and the "song in your heart". I like that very much. Now I consider  about picking it up into my profile if you don´t object.

11:39 AM Feb 01 2008 |