Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you feel that life is beautiful...? How

devindernagpal

India

Fiends, I have heard from many friends that,

"Life is beautiful",what do you feel …?

Do you really realise that life is beautiful or just joking…?

06:31 PM Feb 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Macho,

I feel what  you are saying from your own experiences.you are perfectly right, somtimes we feel life is beautiful & somtimes we feel miserable. but you are quite honest.

04:46 PM Feb 03 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

dear dev,

do you think the life is one life ? my life is not the same as yours.. that means we can't to change our friend's lifes as we want.. we try to guide the people, and let them to choice them life.. i agree with komodia much..

and the soul is the self.. you can't to believe with this point ,that i think cuz you think the soul is a palpable thing like the body…

by the way . the beautiful is being as the unbeautiful .. we should to shoice by ourselves ..

05:37 PM Feb 03 2008 |

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

V. nice topic devindernagpal … 

Money, Love, Friends, Family, Travel, promotions all these things might make me happy but  honestly, I feel my life beautiful when I'm with God "Praying"…

09:29 PM Feb 03 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I have two syllables to answer that question: OF COURSE. as long as I have no enemy, the life can be ahead and joyful. it is the art. like playing guitar, with only six string, but could been made million songs. I can make up my quality guitar with electric one, so its sound will be more various, different and attractive. and improve the quantity one with play all of song, that I have not been play yet. sure I can make it.

02:38 AM Feb 04 2008 |

NEON

China

all the feels of things is depended on your attitude.in my country ,there is a setence is popular—Attitude is everything.yeah you will see it as making no sense,but ,it is very important to decide whether your life right or not .frankly speak ,i suggest you that should realize what kind of a person you are .any day above ground is blessing , god with you .and ,god is always with you

03:04 AM Feb 04 2008 |

Lucy happy

Lucy happy

China

i think life is beautiful ,because i can see the person i love every day.and i can have chat with my family every day,so i think i am a lucy girl.i think if you are easy to fell enful,and fell everything around you and thak good care of them ,you will fell happy ,and you life will be beautiful.

03:23 AM Feb 04 2008 |

englishlabor

China

I am agree with NEON.Attitide is a key element in our life which would determine whether we are happy or not.faced with one thing,u can treat it as a beautiful thing ,but u can oppositely consider it to be ugly.I am a college student,most of my classmates say they are very leisurable in there daily time because there are not many courses to take.So they always play computer game and waste lots of time.On contrary,I consider life in campus is not very easygoing.If I have time,I would seek for opportunities to improve my English skills and do some projects with my friends.I shold fill myself with enough knowledge for finding a good job in future.Frankly,I have strong ambition at present and it drive me work hard and study hard.So I feel life is very beautiful because I have dreams in my future.

03:44 AM Feb 04 2008 |

deepak123

India

Hi Devinder

I think life is beautiful because in indian philosophy love is most imortant factor in life when you found love in your life it is beautiful

and i think love means sacrifise no taking but giving when you gives something to anybody who u loves the life becomes beautiful. don't demand  anythig from whom you loves then lifes become beautiful.

and i also think that what we want to do in our life it is most imortant if we found that there is somthing to do in our life (Goals of Life) the life becomes beautiful.

and the last one is our attitude means what we are percives from our life. The perception is the key factor in the lifes happyness and unhappyness.     

12:35 PM Feb 23 2008 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

"Life is beautiful",what do you feel …?"

well, let me see : beatuy of life is not something that is just for you ,it is more than that ,,,

have I felt of that beatuy ,,, well may be in some stage of my life ,,,,,,,,, but now and before I didn't felt of that contentment of the beautiful life that everyone is talking about ..

like if there is a one!!!!!!!!!!!

any way sometimes you feel happy when your othe lovers or the people you care about are safe and happy …..........

angel ^^

06:20 PM Feb 23 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

Well..it's beatiful anyway..even if there are some of sadness moments..

for me i think ti's enough to be surrounded by the people who you are loved..

06:44 PM Feb 23 2008 |