Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

loving more than one

pretty_pink

Algeria

when a man pretends that he loves more than one women ; do you think it's true? how could he share his heart??? Undecided

12:43 PM Feb 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pretty_pink

Algeria

Hi Nu Pogodi

thanks for you answer, you are right we have one heart so one love not two in the same time.

Laughing thank you

02:00 PM Feb 04 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Hi Pretty Pink,
Forgive me if I sound like defending a man who loves two women at the same time.
However, in some cases this does happen. If we can share our heart with our mother and father, then we can also share it with other people. Sometimes we have difficult choices to make so we keep them, afraid of losing either of them. This happens if there are two women who love us, both of whom are kind, caring, loving and beautiful. Everybody wants to be loved by as many people as possible.
Love makes us ever young, happy, cheerful and energetic. So give your love to everyone and they will love you too. Then you can choose your love and you will love your choice.

02:40 PM Feb 04 2008 |

englishlabor

China

As I see it, you can love everyone who is kind,but you can't have more than one lover. From my views,if a man says he loves two or three women, he is lying.At least I don't believe in him.I think that he says so just because he want to show off himself that how charmful he is.in fact,he just love the most beautiful one.This kind of man is dishonest and sometimes dangerous. To be honest,I am a very traditional man, I will love only one girl when i have girlfriend.I think it is very important for our future hapiness.

04:35 PM Feb 04 2008 |

pretty_pink

Algeria

Hi englishlabor 

i share you point of view , we can love everyone but we will have only one lover.

thank you so much. 

08:24 AM Feb 05 2008 |

pretty_pink

Algeria

hi chakra,

in my opinion the love we have to our parents is differente to what we have to our lover.

just one question plz? could you bear that your girfriend loves another man than you?

it's the same thing for women ; it's question of jalousy and a women in love can do anything to keep her lover.

sorry if i'm defending women Laughing

thanks for your respond. 

08:32 AM Feb 05 2008 |

Eldritch

Eldritch

Spain

Why it can't be true? I love more than one woman….my girlfriend and my mother….xD

06:09 PM Feb 05 2008 |

pretty_pink

Algeria

hi eldritch

i didn't mean two women in general , i wanted to say to lovers Tongue out

thanks for you respond. 

01:34 PM Feb 09 2008 |

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

I think that he loves only himself and he loves when others love him too, the more – the better.

06:06 PM Feb 09 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

that's a possibility that a man likes more than a woman. but keep that is only in the heart, only respect since seeing her, and nothing to do much more than just appreciated.

09:11 AM Feb 11 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

yes, this can be occured,and what im sure about is that one of the 2 loves will not be exactly the same as the other. in addition, your love toward your parents will not certainly be the same as toward your husband and even your children, am'i right?

04:27 AM Feb 13 2008 |