Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love...does it exist

sholpan

Kazakhstan

hello friends,

i think the term love was created by someone in order to make people's life more intereseting, but in fact we have not love, we just get used to each other. how do you think?

10:45 AM Feb 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cicekcocuk

cicekcocuk

Turkey

love is nice if he/she is the right person.

04:56 PM Feb 06 2008 |

sholpan

Kazakhstan

Yes, may be you are right, but i never meet that person

05:25 AM Feb 07 2008 |

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

I hate to be in love because im too sensetive …..............

08:14 PM Feb 09 2008 |

muriel86525

China

maybe it is a habit not a love?

03:50 AM Feb 10 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I think what a pitiful life we have if we don't believe that love exists. It doesn't take a saint to explain what true love is. Love is not just the idea of being get used to each other. We may get used to each other but we may not like them. On the other hand, there maybe one person whom we just knew for a short period of time and yet have it felt like a several lifetimes. 

And I guess no matter what love has brought to our life, we should still be happy because even for once we experienced the joy that it brought. That feeling is something that will remind us that life is definitely worth living.

Love exists and it's not just an idea created by some foolish person but it's a feeling that will always keep you smiling no matter how rough life would be. XO

03:59 AM Feb 10 2008 |

prison break

Saudi Arabia

i thinkthe term LOVE just found in movies but in real life there's no love . maybe between the family and the husband and wife .

04:23 AM Feb 10 2008 |

文彧

Germany

You should at first know what is love. If you don't know what is love. How can you ask others whether love exist or not.

05:52 AM Feb 10 2008 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Love is a feeling that is very difficult to describe. If you never really been in love, you can not understand that feeling, but love is a real thing. 

08:07 PM Feb 10 2008 |

sholpan

Kazakhstan

Hello, it is really hard to describe this feeling. i do not know may i was in love, but i never enjoyed, it was more suffering.

05:35 AM Feb 11 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

of course love is exist. we survive till now caused of love, our mother cares us every times, so does our father services us the responsibility. also take look the world still exist, whatever it be caused as we look, it is only from love performance.

06:56 AM Feb 11 2008 |