Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u have any Question about Islam???

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

Iam a muslim and so proud to be so

and i see its the most suffecient relighon

so, if  u have any question about Islam, im ready to answer?

07:10 PM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

Hey Naddito,

I am glad to hear what you said. You sound very nice and open-minded. I think our world must be more peaceful and happy if everyone, regardless of religions, is just like you.

Just one question from me—how can we have more people who are open-minded with common sense?

02:35 PM Feb 13 2008 |

Dana1

Dana1

United Arab Emirates

hello

noddita ur topic is great baraka Allh fekee sis

lianhanjin

that's right

muslim girl can marry only muslim man

07:42 PM Feb 13 2008 |

Hanaa Talal

Saudi Arabia

Muslim men can marry Christian or Jewish women

not all religious .

08:53 PM Feb 13 2008 |

Hanaa Talal

Saudi Arabia

sure you will ask 

Why muslim woman can't marry none-muslim ??

Woman is weak by nature, and the guardianship of a non muslim man affects her powers of reasoning. Marriage to a non-muslim may thus cause a woman to follow the ways of her husband, or at least to abandon her own religion and neglect its rituals.

The same applies to the children who are the product of these marriages, for they are raised by a polytheist father who may urge them to renounce or disparage Islam

09:12 PM Feb 13 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

hi all ,

lianhajin ,i thank u for ur participation and say that u have to convert to islam if u want to marry a muslim girl .

and thanks to rcrc , gigi ,dana and   hana for her amazing answer .

islam is very concernd about the stability and the happiness of a family

islam wants the marriage to be strong and based on strong foundation ,it may occur that this ist equality,but there is a point of that .

If muslim marrus a non-muslim girl ,islam orders him to respect her and her religion and let her do whatever she wants and by that Islam keeps her rights. the opposite will happen if a muslim girl marrys a non muslim man .the respect factor will be lost coz muslim knows abut previous religions and respects them ,while non muslim doesnt know.thats why islam prevent it as a gurantee for endless happiness 

10:19 PM Feb 13 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

hakimi these r some qoutes from The Holy Qura'n for u as an evidence for what i have said

but im wondering how come u r a muslim and sont know about these things!!!

its known and clear in the qura'n

وَلاَ تُنكِحُواْ الْمُشِرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُواْ ) (1)ويقول: ( لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَّهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنّ)

10:28 PM Feb 13 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

(فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ وَآتُوهُمْ مَا أَنْفَقُوا)[الممتحنة:من الآية10]. والتكرير في قوله تعالى: (لا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ)

ولقوله تعالى: (وَلا تُمْسِكُوا بِعِصَمِ الْكَوَافِرِ)[

10:31 PM Feb 13 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

والدليل على ذلك قوله تعالى : ( ... ولا تنكحوا المشركين حتى يؤمنوا ولعبد مؤمن خير من مشرك ولو أعجبكم أولئك يدعون إلى النار والله يدعو إلى الجنة والمغفرة بإذنه وبيين آياته للناس لعلهم يتذكرون ) البقرة/221 .

10:37 PM Feb 13 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

im gonna start with a lovely one : He(PBUH) told us to drink water sitting not standing ,and in this action  great benefits for our bodies as the science has proved

what do u think >>>

I think I am skeptical.  What is the benefit to drinking water while sitting as opposed to standing? 

Where is the science?

02:31 AM Feb 14 2008 |

Kelly_1_8

Kelly_1_8

Peru

hi everybody…I have a question…why do women have to obey men? why can they dress however the they want?because maybe they want to dress another kind of clothes, but they don´t say anything beacuse they are scared of what can people do them.

I really think that women and men are equally important, and none is better that the other… woman aren´t employers of anyone…

take carre

bye

03:04 AM Feb 14 2008 |