Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u have any Question about Islam???

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

Iam a muslim and so proud to be so

and i see its the most suffecient relighon

so, if  u have any question about Islam, im ready to answer?

07:10 PM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

``

04:03 PM Oct 05 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

i wanna clarify my brother osesame

its like other titles said to show respect and politeness

like we say سيدي – الملك – ....

sir >>>

so i believe its acceptable as long as we dont mean resembling the Creature to creatures

thats it

08:12 PM Oct 05 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

"from these maps u can see the advantages of this area and the names of the prophets in each region , and the old civilizations which were there ." –  by naddito

Strange, what old civilzation are you talking about without mentioning Indian, Chinese,central asian and American(Aztec,Mayan, Incas) . Theses civilizations dateback to 5000 years. 

05:43 AM Oct 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

naditto,
i mentioned what u said at the end of my words…or it is not clear?!!!.....it is matter of langauge ..
salam

06:09 AM Oct 06 2008 |

Noor01

Sweden

Hi naddito!

I have a question for you.

Since 2nd – 6th grade I’d been going to a muslim school. I was wearing hijab and I was praying and devoted alot of time to Allah. I had my ups and downs and I prayed on and off. But when I started 7th grade I strayed from God alot. I didn’t care much about Islam and all. During 8th grade and the beginning of 9th grade I got really depressed and I started blaming God as to why he didn’t help me. I got really depressed and started having suicidethoughts which scared the crap outta me. Ihad lost myself and I became numb. My sister sent me to this psychologist and I have been going to her for about 6 months before something happened. The counceling didn’t help alot. So during this summer before starting school again I became more and more depressed during the summer and felt like God hated me and that he just put me here on earth to suffer and lead a miserable life.

So one day, my sister and I were talking. She forced me to talk about this matter and I poured my heart out to her and my negative thoughts about life and Allah. She then explained to me that I was having the same thoughts like she did until she started praying. And of course the devil had a hold of my heart and I denied it. So that night, friday before Ramadan this year I prayed salat al fajr with her. And immediately I felt like I was under the water and then someone just pulled me up and let me take a deep breathe. It really felt like that. Like I could breathe again. So I repented my sins and started crying and asked God to help me and increase my faith.

I have never missed a single prayer since that night. And now today, I am much better than I was before. But now I was asking God to help me with this problem I have with my classmates. It felt like they were ganging up on me and I wasen’t able to be myself from the first day of school. And so I felt really unworthy and started crying and I made this du’aa that was supposed to help immediately! But now it just feels like a block of stone. And lately my faith has been decreasing and I’m numb and panicked and scared all at the same time. My question is, what should I do to gain my hope and faith and trust in Allah again?Doesn’t he love me anymore? Did he lead me to a dead-end?

Thank you so much for your time.

03:18 PM Oct 07 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Dear Noor;

first u should know why Islam? and what is Islam?

second; man in this world in a test, we all go through two status ; hard times and gift times…the test is when hard time come; Allah want to see patiance and believing that every act of God, has a wisdom behined it and benfit for the pesron and ask God to bear and pass it succesfuly

while in the gift times; Allah want to see the thanking for his gifts, and ask Allah to continue on his rewards

i think u read this verse in Quran before:

And when he saw it set in his presence, (Solomon) said: This is of the bounty of my Lord, that He may try me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful. Whosoever giveth thanks he only giveth thanks for (the good of) his own soul; and whosoever is ungrateful (is ungrateful only to his own soul’s hurt). For lo! my Lord is Absolute in independence, Bountiful. (40)”

and there are a lot of verses talk about the same subject.

so bear in hard times and thank in good times. and get good knwoledge about ur religion from books , or any site on net; if u do so u will get proud of ur islam and will help ur friends in school,

if u read about who converts to Islam , u will thank Allah alot about his gift on u.

regards

salam

10:58 AM Oct 08 2011 |

Noor01

Sweden

Thanks for the reply, really!

But I dont think that will help me much ( no offense) because my situation isn’t as it seems. I have always had faith in Allah and even when I became an atheist at the time I was depressed I always had this drawing towards Allah but something kept me back. I know it was the devil but Im in state of denial. I know but Im denying! It’s soo hard to explain it. It’s like my heart doesnt follow my mind and I’m drowning in this!! I really need help and the more I learn about Islam and Allah the more I get confused! This is really takking over me and sometimes I cant sleep and sometimes I dont even want to wake up in the morning tired and afraid of dealing with this! I just really wish Allah could just show me a sign or something that would make it OK.

11:35 PM Oct 08 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

daer Noor,

can u correspond me on my personal mail; i have sent it to u through ur englishbaby mail.

because i enter here nowadays rarely.

regards

07:08 AM Oct 14 2011 |

Noor01

Sweden

Where did you send it? I can’t find it.

05:58 PM Oct 16 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ask, don’t hesitate Ryo!

06:42 AM Oct 17 2011 |