Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can't live without

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

Hi! What is the thing you can't live without?

05:27 PM Feb 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

friends. these are will give me energy to survive. many way out can be proposed by friends and from discussion among them. in my past time, given from my family culture, I felt in exclusive relationship. almost only with limited person. may be it was better for my achievement in school, it was the great I have many times to study at home. but no for my needs, my improvement, and my sense. so, I was in "the youth gone wild", ran to seeking friends and experiences. yups, I got more than school's achievement. big things I got, from philosophy, sense of friendship, sense of togetherness, etc, until now, still make me confident and powerful growing up.

03:00 AM Feb 11 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I can't live without people arround me(family , neighboors, friends,....etc I can't imagin myself alone in this world

09:59 PM Feb 15 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I can't live without my family, even though I moved out long time ago, I'm still emotionally attached to them.

Ale

02:26 AM Feb 16 2008 |

weierbeibei

Christmas Island

family! i love my mum ,dad and brother!

03:36 AM Feb 16 2008 |

hoda61

hoda61

Morocco

FAMILY AND HEALTH

08:49 PM Feb 16 2008 |

rufay

rufay

Jordan

Money! :P

No seriously, I can't live without my family especially my parents. Embarassed

10:32 PM Feb 16 2008 |

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

can't live without music, without friends, family, dancing, speaking with interesting people, without love, chocolate, guys attention, mirror, sport, etc!=)

03:51 PM Feb 18 2008 |

englishlabor

China

I can't live without computer and internet.Without these two things, I can't  get in touch with you,my friends. Internet make us feel that we are close although we are living in different continents. It is amazing to share with you my interesting experience, telling you my own story and listening to your venture experience. really nice!And another thing I can't live without is English .Without it , it is impossible for us to communicate with each others.English is a beatiful language because of which we can make good friends with each others no matter where we are from.

04:57 PM Feb 18 2008 |