Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do you want to improve your English?

viqi26

viqi26

Hungary

Hi,

I have been on maternity leave for 3 years. I'm at home with my 2 cute and tumbling children. So I haven't been using English for 3 years. I have been using only baby language with my children.Laughing

At the end of this year I'm going to continue my work but I need to know English very well. I have to use it every day during my work. It's important the spoken language as well as the business language.

What about you?

01:17 PM Feb 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

i have to study english for my collage they  use english

to teach us  i studied 13 years  all my subjects on arabic but english it was only languge  one classe every day  so it's hard to change your studys on another languge       i have to improve it so i can understand my study   and i have to use it alot so i wont forget   it 's hard if you leave it or didn't use it    so good luck for you  and work hard

04:02 PM Feb 14 2008 |

zirtack

zirtack

Brazil

Because I intend imigrate to Canada next year, and I finished the University of English Language Teaching,but I have just learned the theories, now I want learning the practice.

08:48 PM Feb 14 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

because it is an international language you can talk to many people from different countries with different languages using English and also it is very interested when you speak two languages…isn't it ?

12:23 AM Feb 15 2008 |

Les

China

I want to know nore news and messages in the world. when I read or listen to foreign books or news programs, i find i am poor in english. 

05:35 AM Feb 15 2008 |

广

广

China

Agree with Les.

05:45 AM Feb 15 2008 |

Jessica-Sun

Ukraine

In these days,English is very widely used in the world and it's spoken by people from different counties.English has become a bridge among people in mutual communication.If I can master this skill,I can enjoy the fun of talking or chatting with people all over the world.

You know,the 2008 Olympics are coming very soon,so a lot of foreign friends will come to China.Our country enjoys a high level of civilization,and we also have a long history and diversified culthre.I wanna share them with people througout the world.Then,obviously English becomes a necessary tool.

01:50 PM Feb 15 2008 |