Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your goal in this life? why do you live ?

Aseel

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

I want to know just one thing which's for what do we live ? It's easy question but difficult to answer.

I hope everybody answers honestly Wink

12:36 AM Oct 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monaime13

Algeria

It's just my parents faultLaughing

my goal in this life is to be satisfied for my self it haven't matter  if i success or failed in something , the importat to me  that i have done my best  and preparing for my death by the spiritual aspect to have a perfect satisfaction

03:11 PM Sep 06 2007 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i think we are live to worship god and to fuliful our dreams in the right way

11:27 PM Sep 06 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

One of my important aims's to do something which helps the world .For example ,Thomas Edison has invented a light bulb ,he was more responsible than any one else for creating the modern world,but I feel that I am not strong enough to do what he did,I'll try my best .Maybe one day,  I invent something helps you to reach to other planets like Mars,the sun and others ..Tongue out

06:50 AM Sep 07 2007 |

kika fly

kika fly

Tunisia

for the moment , my goal in this life is :

to live day by day

to live happy

to find peace in my self

to know more GOD 

and to be : first good for my self and after that  to  the other ,

because i beleive that when i am good for my self, i will be good for  the other

may be it seems that i am  selfish but for this stage of my life that what i can give

it.  InnocentInnocentInnocent

11:32 AM Mar 09 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

1. fulfil my dreams of becoming a priest someday
  2. get my masters
  3. adopt 2 or so children coz am aint gonna get married
  4. to devote my life entirely to serving the almightly father above
  5. and hey to getta see my lil willy wibby sister grow up and graduate too…she's my life

so i guess thats it

07:48 PM Sep 25 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"I think among different religions of the world,only christianity makes sense( of course, that is my opinion)."

i think u don't know any thing about Islam ,coz if u know islam well , u'll not say such sentence and of course u 'll find the answer for this question of the topic easly…...

02:16 PM Dec 25 2008 |

Juneganlanshu

China

I want to have my futher study abroad someday. That is my dreams in my childhood.

02:53 PM Dec 25 2008 |

lady of virtues

Saudi Arabia

to worship my Creator Allah

05:43 PM Jan 01 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

well Imaazh  you can start now with me! I'm not aproad of you! even i'm very VERY disapointed!

Faker

05:45 PM Jan 01 2009 |