Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Would any one care to be my pen pall?

Franceg

Franceg

United Kingdom

Please write to me on my email address, which is:

This is what I have to say about myself;

Please forgive me for this intrusion; I hope that I am not disturbing your peace.

Please do not be offended by this letter – if I have said anything in it that you do not like, I do apologise most sincerely.

I only wish to find pen pals; and my only quest in writing to pen pals, is to try and find a Profound and Transcendent meaning to Friendship.

RESPECT

I am always thinking that if everyone throughout the world would respet everyone else, accepting who and what they are, young and old, black and white and whatever, what a terrific and wonderful world we could have.

Al;as! I don't think that will ever be possibe, because there are so many people out there who are still incredibly negative and so full of hate, prejudice, envy and jealousy.

But how can we change this world of ours, when Politicians and even the Church have failed?

But you and I can do out bit; we don't have to hate each other and we can be friends, without expecting anything from each other, except understanding and trust 0 for another human being like ourselves.

Even if we cannot be friends, we don't have to talk to each other or write to each other, but we don't have to hate each other, allowing people to get on with their own lives freely.

It is a fact of our lives, that we cannot like everyone in this world and not everyone can like us.  We just have to accept that.

If people would think in this very simple way, I am sure that there would be much less wars and killings on earth.

I am looking for girl pen pals for friendship; just friendshiop, but good, honest and sincere friendship – which I beleive is sorely and sadly lacking in our world today.

To repeat myself, my only purpose in writing to pen pals, is to try and find a profound and Transcendent meaning to Friendship.

I am  50 year old man, born in Mauritius, now living in England.  I am married with two sons.

I love classical music, operas and waltzes, which I just love to conduct.

I appear as God created me,  I have never once betrayed myself, always trying to be true to my nature.

But as I  am only a human being and not a God. I am usre that I have many faults, for which I hope that you will forgive me and not think too harshly of me.

I also like to talk qbout sex.  But please be assured that I am not a pervert, in that I don't do any harm to anyone; I only wish to write letters.

Thank yoiu

France Chorley

My Email address is:  

04:46 AM Oct 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jiangly

jiangly

China

Your email adress is not printed on screen.

06:29 AM Oct 10 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

you need to put your email address like this way, for example, franceq at hotmail com or something like that… wish you luck….

09:03 AM Oct 10 2006 |