Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why Denmark??????????

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

Hey guys how are you all?i must write about that bad thing happened in Denmark because about 17 newspapers showed insulting photos for the great prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and really i do not know why? They are insulting all Muslims and also i do not know why they hate Muslims??really iam so angry and iam so sad for that and really that is not good and they must respect Muslim's Believes and please all people read about the Islamic religion and iam sure that you will know that this religion is very great so please read about ISLAMthese are good islamic sites:http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtmlAlso search for more informations about the Prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and the ISLAMIC religion

12:29 PM Feb 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

hey people where are your reply???

iam waiting for yours and really we must be positive people

12:47 PM Feb 21 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

yes doctoraly

i am so angry too , and any muslim would feel like that especially when this is repeated .

and thanx for the site

12:53 PM Feb 21 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

you are welcome and please let's spread the site and these words to everybody

01:12 PM Feb 21 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

gooooooooood

02:05 PM Feb 21 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

really thanks

good comment and great illustrating brief thanks alot

07:39 PM Feb 21 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

We hope that all ppl respect others' religions..

i agree with you, we need to show them our culture..and we're ready to know about theirs..

07:50 PM Feb 21 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Oh… Still one more topic about islam. "What questions do you have about islam?", "Why people afraid of islam?", "Are muslims really terrorosts?"... This list is endless… Muslims, Islam, Muslim, Islam… This forum's gonna transform into mosque soon. Guys, do you have anything in your head except your religion???

06:50 AM Feb 22 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

MarkChina..

it's not a hypocrisy..we take care about others feelings, and we hope others do the same..you can say any things about normal ppl..but when it's about the Messengers of God, either Mohammad, Savior or Moses, we have to defend..we consider it as our duty..

thanx guys for sharing..

11:34 AM Feb 22 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

ok really iam so surprised to read that

hey people we are not talking about aman sitting in the street, we are talking about Aprophet sent by Allah , Prophet MOHAMMAD is my loved prophet

look people we respect all Prophets and we never talk about Aprophet in abad way

Secondly we are not gonna convert that forum into  a MASJED , everybody talks about what he cares and i care about my Prophet MOHAMMAD and that part of the forum is called "life talk" so we can talk about anything we need

Finally it is atype of human rights to say my opinion about the politics of any country and all the people know that there are countries interfering in the affairs of other people and that is not good to destroy the country you are interfering in its affairs

12:07 PM Feb 22 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

http://mohammad.islamway.com/?lang=eng

http://mohammad.islamway.com/

these 2 sites are talking about the prophet in many languages

12:15 PM Feb 22 2008 |