Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About on-line shopping

漳州卤面

漳州卤面

China

Nowadays , on-line shopping is popular in many developed countries.I never did it , so I don't know its advantages or disadvantages . I heard that shopping on line is more cheap , but not safe indeed.Because you never know the seller or see the product ,you may buy a fake .Did you do on-line shopping ever?Please give ur words !  How can we do safe shopping on line Cool

10:20 AM Feb 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

For me, I trust some wel-known internet shopping mall in Korea. I bought some books and an eletric dictionary. Yes, it's cheaper than off-line shopping mall.

However, there are some other shopping mall which I am hard to trust in terms of safty.

02:46 PM Feb 25 2008 |

sandeep789

sandeep789

India

Online buying and selling become important part of lot of human life, as it’s a most conveient and time saving way to purchase or sell things online. But most of us don’t have knowledge of some bargains or scam stores, which associated with some kind of dangers, where your financial data no more seems safe. You can go through this article site for more info : http://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/08/buy-sell-online.asp

And here i would like to recommend you to don’t try do online shopping through those shopping site, where you never expience online shopping before, until you don’t get any good review about that site.

11:13 AM Dec 12 2011 |