Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which one u love most? u dad or mum?

didi da'great

Malaysia

sometimes i hate my dad because he keep controlling and watching to what im doing. i love my mum because she's really understanding. but, dad give me money in most cases and mum give sometimes. and i love money very much! so, may be it's better to love both.

how about u? which one do u love most? and why? may be u have nice or bad experience with them? share it

**sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake. hope u can make it correct if u find any..thanx

10:48 AM Feb 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

ALL OF THEM

11:13 AM Feb 25 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

of course i love them both, but I think I love my mother alittle bit more because she suffers more.

12:39 PM Feb 25 2008 |

Lilif

Lilif

China

i love my dad more than my mother,  but i can't  see my dad anymore, sometimes my father appeared in my dream, he was smiling,kind,i know that my dad went to the heavens.i love my dad forever.

02:24 PM Feb 25 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Didi,
I don’t feel that you have love for any of them…it’s your so called love is just utiltarian.Love is something different,I don’t feel that it’s not in your syllabus,so please don’t call it love.Sorry for for my comments.

03:06 PM Feb 25 2008 |

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

ı lowe both of them but maybe ı lowe my father little bit because ı want to be like him .He is my idol:D

06:25 PM Feb 25 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

devindernagpal dear..

thanks for ur honest comment. 

what is that utilitarian means? i really mean a love. so, should i call it?

05:19 AM Feb 26 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Dear didi, it may be that you don't manage the language so well but that "I love money very much"  sounds as if you will love  both of your parents only because they give you money, and that it's not very loving, I think that's what devinder meant, you may have been joking, I don't know.          Me, I love my mom and I didn't have the opportunity to love my dad.

Ale

05:49 AM Feb 26 2008 |

Carole

China

When I was a child, I always had strange thoughts. One day, I suddenly asked myself:if Mum and Dad are both in danger and I could only rescue one, what shall I do? I thought over for long time and finally cried out. My parents asked me what happened. When I told them what made me cry, they smelled and told me that no matter who I save, the other would be together with our ancestor and bless the alive.

My parents also told me: we are a family, if you love Mun, it means you love Dad and vice versa. If I hurt Dad's heart, Mum is also hurted. And loving yourself and valueing yourself is just loving and valuing our family.

I can't totally understand what my parents' words as a kid. But as I grow up, I think what they said is so valuable.

01:38 PM Feb 26 2008 |

Carole

China

If we don't love our parents, how can we love others?

I think it is because your father love you that he "keep controlling". He just want to give you guide and help you to have a bright future in his way. Try to understand him and communicate with him. You will find you have love deeply rooted in your heart but not resulted from the money.

01:48 PM Feb 26 2008 |

englishlabor

China

It is difficult for me to give a exact answer.I have to say that I love them both.They all love me very much but their love is different.My dad is more democratic and he respect my ideas and intentions more than my mum.My mum always hope that she can do everything for me so sometimes it make me a little uncomfortable.But when I am outside,I miss the love my mum give me because it is not easy for my mother and she truely love me.But on the whole ,I think my dad make me more comfortable in my life.

04:04 PM Feb 26 2008 |